Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: St. Giles Hotel near Tottenham court road station  (Read 1164 times)

Alibaba25

I am going for incall at St. Giles hotel. Has anyone been there before? How discreet is it? Do I have to speak with the concierge?

Offline smiths

I am going for incall at St. Giles hotel. Has anyone been there before? How discreet is it? Do I have to speak with the concierge?

Its now less discreet than it was before you decided to name it on here.

Offline nigel4498

Well if there is a concierge he will be on the look out for you now.
Bad form to name hotels  :thumbsdown:

Offline Punting Valley

now the concierge is going to ID every men this week :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

agree with others, you should definitely refrain from naming hotels.... :dash: Managers google their hotel names from time to time

Offline iPad3

Alibaba, I am the concierge at the hotel you mention, can you give me a brief description of yourself and be sure to wear a red hankie in your jacket pocket when you arrive. I can then focus on ejecting you back onto the street discreetly without the need for bothering other guests.

Offline NIK

Maybe I was just unlucky as a mate of mine swears by it and told me he always stays there when he takes his missus to the theatre, but my one experience there was dreadful.

1. Very busy so took ages to check in.
2. I was there two nights. When I went back on the second day I was alarmed to find all my belongings had gone. Turned out they thought I was only there for one night had had taken them for 'safekeeping'!
3. Massive queues for breakfast. It was whilst in this queue that I got talking to a woman, telling her about my earlier negative experience. 'That's nothing,' she replied. At 1 o clock in the morning she told me a man had entered her kids' bedroom! Turned out the hotel had double booked.

As I say a mate swears by it, but I have since avoided it like the plague. Having said that it is centrally located and I subsequently several times have had drinks in the bar there with him, but I would never stay there again. However as it's so busy it would certainly be a discreet place for seeing prossies.  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:28:34 am by NIK »

Offline anonyorks

I've stayed there many times and would advise against it. I've not punted there.

There's a small entrance with the concierge desk to your left when you come in. You then have to walk past the whole of reception to get to the lifts so anyone on there will see you. You need to use a key card to use the lifts after a certain time.

If you were to do it (not likely now) I would meet the WG in the bar next to it before which is next to the concierge desk and then walk through to the lifts together. Either way it is never going to be discrete.

It is a great hotel location wise for everything else.