Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thank you and fare thee well, Admin!  (Read 15937 times)

Online tantraman

I was shocked to read this inconspicuous post from Admin in the New Forum Feature thread ...

Yes I decided to complete that long planned feature, along with a other minor tweaks and fixes to the site. Unfortunately I didn't have time to do a AdultWork-like search form to help search those improved profiles easier by hourly rate, location, distance, etc. which would be a good tool. Should have been done years ago but other things get in the way.

Anyway my time is now up after nearly 9 years. I've done my bit - time, effort and money - to help start this site and then take over to grow UKP to the size it is today. I think it's been pretty obvious to many forum regulars that in past 12 months or so that my motivation is not what it used to be. So UKP now has a new owner - Head1 - who was vouched by trusted established member as someone who would continue UKP respecting the ethos of the site - a punter site putting the punter first. So it's bye from me  ;)

Surely not gone?!? Just like that!?! :scare:

Dear Admin,

We can't let you simply slip away into the night like that, good sir! For what it's worth, such news at least deserves its own thread ... so we can all rightly thank you for the last 9 years.

I myself have only been active on UKP over the last two years, and it has utterly transformed my punting sexperiences. If I cease punting tomorrow, I have at least revelled in enough sexual shenanigans to fuel my wank bank forever! Not only has UKP allowed me to ensure quality punting, but it also allows me to document for posterity.

Your efforts have been gargantuan in developing this worthy site ... for punters by punters ... and I take my hat off to you! :hi:

I wish you well.

:drinks:

Offline peter purves

Hear Hear TM!!, Hear Hear!!

...And for me perhaps the biggest attribute is without necessarily seeking any personal gain and/or seeking anything in return.

So thank you, for your time and effort OldAdmin - very much appreciated

All the very best in your new endeavours
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As I said on the other thread..

I toff my hat to you for all your sterling efforts and certainly wish you all the best.

Thanks again you will be sorely missed.

But knowing you I am sure you have supported the new Admin, Head1 to make sure the site has continued success.

:hi:

Offline bhudda

cheers and I hope you enjoy your retirement  :drinks:

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks for all your hard work and effort. You’ve built a great forum, but more importantly a fantastic community. Enjoy having your time back.

Offline smiths

As a member of UKP for over 8 years myself I know the effort old admin made on here. Thanks and good luck for the future. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

And welcome to the new admin. :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As a member of UKP for over 8 years myself I know the effort old admin made on here. Thanks and good luck for the future. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

And welcome to the new admin. :thumbsup:

+1

Logged in a short while ago, to see this thread. Was in shock, as I was not expecting this nor had the mods been notified.

Thanks for your efforts over the past 9 years  :thumbsup:

A warm welcome and good luck to Head1  :thumbsup:

Offline tesla

Thank you and good luck to old and new

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks very much for all your hard work and effort. Very much appreciated. Best wishes for the future.  :hi:

Offline da40

Thank you for the last nine years.

All the very best to you

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for the last 9 years and all the best for the future.

:drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes thanks to old Admin for building the site into what it is today and giving his time and money to do so free of charge  :drinks:
Must get fed up dealing with all the trolls et al over the years so if he felt it's time to move on then it's time, the king is dead, long live the new king  :hi:

Obviously the site was originally set up as a reaction to the other biased review sites where punters ran the risk of being banned for posting a bad review of a service provider even if the punt had been shocking. In the last 9 years UKP has gone from strength to strength while other sites have either died or are on their last legs so I guess it's mission accomplished  :thumbsup:

Welcome to Head1 and i'm sure we can expect some changes over the next few months so it will be interesting to see what unfolds.
While I don't use it does anyone know if UKE has also changed ownership  :unknown:

Offline Romney

I've not been here as long as many other members, nor am I nearly as active as many others, but I too would like to thank Old Admin for what I'm sure has been many, many hours of effort and more than a few quid to nurture and grow this site to what it's now become, the best and as far as I am aware only site focused on making the punter's experience as good as it can be.  Impressively you've done this all for no personal enrichment, which is no doubt very rare.  Thanks again for everything, good luck with whatever your future holds, and welcome to Head1!

Offline Happyjose

Thanks Admin for a great site, and for all your time and effort over the years. The success of this forum is a fitting legacy

Good luck to the new owner  :drinks:

Offline cotton

Big respect and thanks to you admin for all your hard work and great forum.
Bit scary what the new guy will be like tho.

Offline Foxtail17

Thanks for everything. All your hard work appriciated.

Offline CoverMyEyes

Thank you for your efforts on this site oldAdmin. May the future bring you whatever it is you desire.

And welcome to Head1.

Offline personofinterest

:thumbsup:

Thank you Admin. All the best with your future adventures.

Offline Lister

I would like to add my thanks and respect to OlAmin for his selfless dedication to this sire over the pat 9 years. It has been so valuable to so many of us, you are to be commended sie!

I wish you well for the future and good luck to Heads1 who I hope will get the full support of this community.

Offline monstar

Thanks Admin  :hi:

I remember back when the moderator log was viewable and seeing the huge amount you had to ban/action every day was staggering yet you did it just for the site and members. UKP is THE site for punters because of you. All the best for the future.

Welcome Head1  :drinks:

Offline B4bcock

Thanks Admin.

I've not been on this site long, but it has certainly saved me hundreds of ££'s by enabling me to avoid dodgy WG's.   Collectively, your members must have avoided throwing away hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of ££'s and all from a free site.

Best wishes for the future and welcome to new Admin.   :drinks:

Offline PleadInsanity

Farewell Admin and thank you for all you have done over the past 9 years building the site to what it is today.
I wish you the best in whatever other ventures you put your hand to. :drinks:

Offline jesse4585

Wishing you a happy retirement admin,

Very rare that anyone maintains a genuine subculture for so long in the 21st century. Punters first without being extreme. Quite an achievement.   :drinks:

Offline Private Parts

Old Admin. Thank you.
Head1 Welcome
PP :hi:

Offline Doc Holliday

Wow that's a bolt from the blue which clearly few saw coming?

Intriguing? Another chapter passes in the life of online punting forums!

On the assumption you are still reading  ;) may I add my best wishes and gratitude.

Online Moby Dick

:unknown:

What no farewell party? :wacko:

Need to go out with a bang.
I am sure between us we could organise a bit of a do....gangbang style :cool:
(Obviously by PM, wouldn’t want to break any rules) :sarcastic:

Well all the best “Old Admin”, thank you for all your valued work providing a great punting aid, and thank you Head1 for taking the reins. Good luck to both of you.

Mo
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:23:20 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Trapperjohn

Thank you so much for everything "Old Admin" and all the best for the future.  :drinks: :hi:

Offline CheeseBoard

Admin

I appreciate your efforts over the years.  You have created a great forum which I'm happy to be part of.  All the best  :hi:

Offline Trex

Thank you very much to Old Admin, put in a lot of hard work into this forum. Thanks to this site it keep us safe and Save us a lot of money.

Hats off to you, sir  :hi:

Offline Drayki

Best of luck in your new role, whatever that may be, thanks for all your support over the last few years, helped me immensely  :thumbsup: and welcome to our new boss  :D

Offline Beamer

Thanks Admin, you have continually improved and updated the best to be even better. Good luck wherever you are and whatever you do in the future.
Welcome to the new boss Head1. 

Offline Redpunter

Cheers Pal and thanks for everything wish you all the best and a warm welcome to your replacement.

Offline letsbeavenue

Thanks admin you done a brilliant job .enjoy your retirement

Offline Steelworker

Best wishes. Thanks for creating a very helpful forum for all.

Offline jimmymac

Thank you and all the best for the future.
Welcome and good luck to the new admin!

Offline Romeo Sensini

Cheers old Admin thanks for everything - here's hoping new Admin wields the ban hammer with similar panache  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

I guess many of us (myself included) never really give a thought - at least on a regular basis - to the time and effort (and money?) that must go into running this place.

Going the whole nine yards is one thing, but the whole nine years?! So many thanks indeed to the mighty Admin. I joined relatively recently so never really knew all the history and background of the place intimately, but what is abundantlly clear is that UKP is a wonderful resource for guys that must/want to/need to punt, and enables them to do so more safely and with hugely more likelihood of 'a happy ending'.

I have no idea who Admin was, whether he's a punter, whether he was 'one of us' without us even knowing (and therefore might still be both of those), and whether either of those apply to the new incumbent Head1.

But in any case, a huge thank you to Admin, and best wishes to Head1, and presumably you know what you are letting yourself in for?  :D In any event, Admin has left his place in a healthy and thriving state, and long may that continue  :hi:.

Offline tynetunnel

I’d just like to add my thanks to @Admin for all the time, effort and personal and financial cost that he has put in to this site. I’m still new around here, but this place has been a valuable source of information, fun and support. There is nobody i can discuss this hobby of ours with in the real world, so this has been a safe place to learn, discuss, vent and have a laugh.

Thanks so much and enjoy your retirement from the site, don’t underestimate how much us guys value what you’ve built. You’ll be very much missed.  :kiss:

Welcome @Head1 - thanks for taking on the challenge, you’ve a great bunch of members here. As a ‘helper’, if I can help further, just ask.  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

As so many others have said - and will say - a MASSIVE thanks Admin for all you've done on this wonderful forum  :drinks:

And the best of luck to Head!  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

All the best admin and best of luck for the future.

Offline Poopster

Ah, I wondered why the banned user list had been decimated then noticed all Admin's logs had been removed...  thought he was maybe going incognito for a short while, but I guess it's permanent! 

Well thank you Old Admin, you've made a great place here.

Welcome Head1.

Offline LoneWolf2020

Thank you very much admin. Much appreciated.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for all your hard work and support when needed Admin :hi: best of luck for your other endeavours. Welcome to the new Admin :hi:

Offline Brumish

Offline earlgreyman

Wish the Admin well for the future and thanks for hosting such an amazing forum! :drinks:

James999

Saw it coming, Bye Adam  :hi:

And new boss, Head1, sounds like a female pro$$ie name on AW  :D

Offline christofferson

A big Thankyou to the outgoing Boss and a big welcome to Head1...

Offline chapmanpincher

In a more enlightened society he would receive an OBE or similar for services to consumers. Maybe Sir Admin of Puntalot.