Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women are getting Happy Endings too...  (Read 3080 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

I randomly came across this and was surprised: "... there are an estimated 21,000 spas in the US where a predominantly female clientele spend over $10 billion dollars annually in services. These women average over 110 million visits per year, so it's not surprising that juicy tales of women receiving happy ending massages are increasing. The truth of the matter is far more women receive erotic or sensual massages than the public is aware of."

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure this would become even more common if all women knew that getting a nice massage and happy ending was an option.

Offline JamesKW

Sounds good, but women are very fickle an erotic massage can soon become a sexual harassment claim.

Offline DeanoDeano

Those two articles are years old  :unknown:

But cmon we’ve all see the Czech massage videos and we know how real they are.

Offline DastardlyDick

It also gets a mention in "Emmanuelle" and that's donkey's years old!

Offline bhudda

The lovely adele used to enjoy a massage with he from oriental girls ... and possibly still does

Offline willie loman

I met a girl in Edinburgh the other day who had met her boyfriend when she booked him to give her a massage, so it does happen. But whatever your job if you hit on a woman you meet through doing it, you are always running a risk, doesn't work the other way though, girls hitting on guys, are merely exploring their sexuality.

Offline Solidrock

This is a thing and is called a Yoni massage. My other half has had it a few times. She finds it difficult to climax and heard about this and we talked about it and both agreed that she could try it on the condition that I could have a massage with happy ending. She sees a male masseur and he does the trick every time. I haven't taken up the reverse offer yet but know if I'm ever caught out punting I can just say I was having my HE massage.  :thumbsup:

Offline jok32

This is a thing and is called a Yoni massage. My other half has had it a few times. She finds it difficult to climax and heard about this and we talked about it and both agreed that she could try it on the condition that I could have a massage with happy ending. She sees a male masseur and he does the trick every time. I haven't taken up the reverse offer yet but know if I'm ever caught out punting I can just say I was having my HE massage.  :thumbsup:
Posting that probably outed you to the other half should she stumble upon this- not many guys doing that particular deal :scare:

Online scutty brown

here's a bloke in Blackpool offering Yoni massages

and here's another offering shave, foreplay and orgasm

I think we're all doing this the wrong way round.............we should be charging the women

Offline Home Alone

I think we're all doing this the wrong way round.............we should be charging the women

A similar thought occurred to me when driving home from one of my first Parlour visits in, probably, 2005.

Viz, that, the lass I'd just seen had the ideal job; being paid to have sex. I've never quite been able to clear that idea from my head.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 02:16:31 am by Home Alone »

TailSeeker

I randomly came across this and was surprised: "... there are an estimated 21,000 spas in the US where a predominantly female clientele spend over $10 billion dollars annually in services. These women average over 110 million visits per year, so it's not surprising that juicy tales of women receiving happy ending massages are increasing. The truth of the matter is far more women receive erotic or sensual massages than the public is aware of."

I'm sure this would become even more common if all women knew that getting a nice massage and happy ending was an option.

Going off of what the women in those links said, it was intimidate, and sensual, not sexual. Quite a bit different from what guys are getting.

Women spend a lot more on massages as we're not judged as much for it, and it's not viewed as a sexual thing. Just a damn good massage. Maybe some arousal, but that's just incidental due to what is happening (guys can get a boner from a good head massage, I wouldn't read so much into those few stories).

Offline Doc Holliday

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline signy

Offline catweazle

I read somewhere ( and despite a search, cannot find where) that happy endings for women are quite popular with Muslim women.

Offline workinallweek

Going off of what the women in those links said, it was intimidate, and sensual, not sexual. Quite a bit different from what guys are getting.

Women spend a lot more on massages as we're not judged as much for it, and it's not viewed as a sexual thing. Just a damn good massage. Maybe some arousal, but that's just incidental due to what is happening (guys can get a boner from a good head massage, I wouldn't read so much into those few stories).

There was me thinking about a change of job   :(
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

A woman (not particularly attractive and well paid job) once admitted to me that she regularly had HE massage and that the end part was gloved.

An SP in a spa also told me that she was a big fan of it and that her trusty regular provider had a massive clients list and was hard to get appointments with.

Isabella of Everwell (and now Fuhe) once told me that she had absolutely no problems providing HE to female customers and did so occasionally.

So this is definitely a thing.

Offline Liamant

Actually it happens, I’m a qualified sports masseur and have had both couple and single females book me and both the girl I used to work with and the very well known one I do now.

This varies from both of us on the girl to one each on a couple in the same room, we,Vue only ever advertised once and have had a few from word of mouth ( no joke intended) it all started from cam work and we got asked a few have let us take and use pictures but it does happen.. in fact just had a completely well know relative of the girl i work with starting soon and just had her pictures and a few films done yesterday and already have two couple bookings for this month so it does happen  ;)x
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 05:42:36 pm by Liamant »