Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Site slow at peak times  (Read 939 times)

OldAdmin

I'm aware the site has been slower than normal in past 24 hours, sometimes unusable at peak times (i.e. evening) with "504 gateway timeout" error pages.

The issue is a software problem, specifically with the database server, all of a sudden it's using up a lot of CPU and hanging, I've tried the usual fixes and it's made it slightly better but still not normal and site gets slow.

I don't have much time to look into it further at the moment.

In the meantime I've had to disable a few things to reduce processing usage, so some things like review counts may not be up to date.

Over the coming weeks I will have to bring the site down for around 2 hours to format the server and upgrade to latest server OS, etc. I will announce when I know it's going to happen when I decide when.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks for the heads-up. Keep up the good work.

Offline DOUGLAS56

Thanks for your continuous dedictation to this website Admin, You really built a great valuable website.  :hi:

Offline Drayki

Haven't had much trouble tbh, but thanks for info, keep up the good work  :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

Haven't had much trouble tbh, but thanks for info, keep up the good work  :rolleyes:

Yes, I have found it very slightly slower than usual. But it's still much faster than most sites!  :thumbsup: