Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Reverse Booking  (Read 2650 times)

Offline finn5555

I have recently gone back to using the RB system on AW with some success  :thumbsup: Got to admit whilst having fun on SA i just want to book a couple of hours of shagging without the hassle of the chase.

Now i am adopting the same method as on my SA profile by being blunt and to the point so my booking request is as follows.

Looking for a fun open minded lady for 2 hours at my hotel. You will be aged 21 to 45 maximum, no bigger than a size 12 and in proportion (no BBW) no fake breasts and if you have a photoshopped profile then please move along. If you bareback or have met any punters who bareback then again move along.

so i get this pig   :vomit: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only message me   :scare:

Why the fuck cant they read   :dash: :dash:

Offline Sedition

That is fucking hilarious. :wacko:
I'm laughing with you, not at you

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can't say that I am surprised, the scary thing is that she lives a few miles away from me.    :scare:

vw

I have recently gone back to using the RB system on AW with some success  :thumbsup: Got to admit whilst having fun on SA i just want to book a couple of hours of shagging without the hassle of the chase.

Now i am adopting the same method as on my SA profile by being blunt and to the point so my booking request is as follows.

Looking for a fun open minded lady for 2 hours at my hotel. You will be aged 21 to 45 maximum, no bigger than a size 12 and in proportion (no BBW) no fake breasts and if you have a photoshopped profile then please move along. If you bareback or have met any punters who bareback then again move along.

so i get this pig   :vomit: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only message me   :scare:

Well she is in denial about body shape, that is common though.

Does the bareback not wanted get interpreted as a secret code though for those that don't want to be marked as a bb punter. Some will see the mention of bb on your rb and blacklist you, don't forget some are thick as pigshit !

I stick to what I want on mine personally, no confusion with complicated negative requests.

mediumjoe

With a body and a face like that she's ( presumably) not going to be very busy,

And she has just coming under your age limit,  and if she's photoshopped she's  bloody useless at it,  so not all bad then, lol.  joe

Offline tantric talents

They are hoping you're Stevie Wonder   :cool:

southampton.guy

With a body and a face like that she's ( presumably) not going to be very busy,

And she has just coming under your age limit,  and if she's photoshopped she's  bloody useless at it,  so not all bad then, lol.  joe

2 out of 4 things you stated! so thats 50% accuracy!!!

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I love a bit of reverse booking nonsense and have used them a lot for the last 5 or 6 years, but I had a reply yesterday which was a bit out there (profile now gone otherwise I would post a link - it was brand new yesterday anyway so possibly a scam).

My RB was nothing too outlandish, basically looking for a kinky GFE with anal.  As always, I said that I would delete any bids from people who offer bareback, and any replies which were blank.

So, a few minutes after posting it I was still on my tablet and the email notification popped up, so I went back onto AW to have a look at the bid.  It was blank, from a zero feedback profile, I went to the profile, it offered bareback so I went and deleted the bid.  Literally 2 minutes later I got another notification pop up, went back into the reverse booking - same girl, a pound cheaper.  I assumed I would read a message like 'Hi babe, sorry I forgot to write anything before, would love to met you....etc etc'.

What she actually wrote:  "I will take your soul".

That was a new experience!

Offline Shearer1955

sounds like she was an arse...soul

akka76

Hidden Image/Members Only

Well I guess she is in proportion - a fat knacker head to toe.
No Fake boob job.
She has no feedback so perhaps she never has actually done bareback (aside from Shrek, when she was in the form of Fiona).

No doubt she will be discreet when she turns up at your gaff - in her civies she looks just like Les Dawson.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Plan R

dlinkn300

Oh dear lord. I cant quote it. It hurts!  :dash:

Offline finn5555

vw

FFS another obese pro$$ie bid on my reverse booking  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:timeout: :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:

Teen Kylie AKA footiemadjohnny on here !

Offline finn5555

Teen Kylie AKA footiemadjohnny on here !

Is she still sponsored by Greggs  :D :D

vw

Is she still sponsored by Greggs  :D :D

No idea but seems that lunatic RamRodronnie still punts her.

Offline finn5555

No idea but seems that lunatic RamRodronnie still punts her.

Some men like fat birds i guess  ;) she has piled on the pounds looking at her profile  :vomit:

Offline finn5555

So my choices are as follows:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only good comms claims to be new and flexible to what i am looking for.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Good reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Sending me all sorts of filthy suggestions on Whatsapp

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only If i fancy going down the ebony route

Besides these i have deleted over 20 bids that didnt come up to scratch or clearly didn't read what i was looking for  :dash:

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only good comms claims to be new and flexible to what i am looking for.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Sending me all sorts of filthy suggestions on Whatsapp

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only If i fancy going down the ebony route

Besides these i have deleted over 20 bids that didnt come up to scratch or clearly didn't read what i was looking for  :dash:
Is river rose a man ?  Looks a bit boy george to me !   :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

Is river rose a man ?  Looks a bit boy george to me !   :sarcastic:

"Do you really want to hurt me"  :D

akka76

Sonya and Zoey look like they are porkers now - my bet on seeing them is that they are a good 2-4 dress sizes up on their listings. Get them to send you a picture holding an orange so you know it is fresh one if you want to avoid podgering a podger.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown

Sonya has an aw field report which explicitly states she barebacked a punter.  I doubt it's showing on her profile but I remember reading it as she bid on a reverse booking of mine a month or so ago.  If you search within field reports you should find it.

Offline finn5555

Sonya has an aw field report which explicitly states she barebacked a punter.  I doubt it's showing on her profile but I remember reading it as she bid on a reverse booking of mine a month or so ago.  If you search within field reports you should find it.

OK will take a look  :drinks:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
OK will take a look  :drinks:

Let me know if you have any trouble finding it and I'll dig up a link.  It's definitely there.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown

vw

« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:40:00 pm by vw »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Thats her off my list thanks for the heads up  :hi:

No worries, it's what the forum is for.

Offline finn5555

Just messaged her on whatsapp she claims she knows nothing about it  :dash:

Offline madeinwales56

Looks like she caught her tits in the mangle on laundry day ...

Offline Thecunninglinguist

She has one thing going for her. No hotel staff would think anyone would book her as a WG so she would get straight past them. They would just put her down as some unfortunate guy's wife. They might just ring the room and tell you she was on her way up.  :lol:

Online chrishornx

That is fucking hilarious. :wacko:
I'm laughing with you, not at you

ditto how bloody hilarious

she is a moose

Online rebelscum

Are you sure she's a 'she', lads? Michele looks more like Michael in drag to me!   :D

Offline Bilbao

So who did you go for in the end? Sorry if I missed it but am on the train on my phone :)

Offline Bikerboy

Thanks for sharing. Have tried the rb with limited success. Don't fancy any of them but hope you find what you are looking for.

will-ow

Blah, I tried doing a reverse booking this week! Thought i'd treat myself  :drinks: so stated £200 for an hour which is a little steep for me anyway. But whats pissing me off is how many girls are bidding HIGHER?!  :thumbsdown: I mean... this isnt fucking ebay! I've had a good 3rd of my replies be £250 and one even £400! i swear these women are delusional...  :dash:

Offline Bilbao

Recently punted dreamgirl95 and she's fucking hot, slim, sexy and does all on likes list - review to follow...

Offline SI-Marker

I've placed quite a few RB with very varied success. I totally agree with some of the bids that are placed, you do wonder if they are looking at what you are wanting to achieve. The one that gets me is when a girl bids for a job that is placed at a rate higher than her normal rate, at the higher rate. When I question why I would pay more when they normally offer 'X' they get really stroppy!!

I'm sorry dear, but this isn't a charity whichever way you wish to look at it and no, I'm not planning on being mugged off!!!!!

:dash: