Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lockdown Raids  (Read 1357 times)

Offline GmxJim

Just wanted to share a pretty scary experience I had a couple of weeks back. Had gone to see a girl in Maidstone who I had seen before, not a regular as such but somebody I really liked and hope to see her again as she does tour. Directed to the flats near the Market which seems to be a popular location. Given the number to buzz and invited in. Everything was going well and really enjoying our time together when there is a buzz. Other girl answers and its the police asking to be let in to the building. We rapidly get dressed and can here them outside knocking on another flat door asking to be let in for a "fear for welfare". Looking through the door viewer can see 2 police with a door ram as well so they had come equipped. After what seemed like an eternity, they forced entry into the other flat and I made my exit while I could.  I spoke with the girl later and she said they had also called at their flat after saying their had been complaints of lots of men coming and going. She was petrified she would be fined and actually left the flat.

In all my years I have never been in a situation like that before and wanted to share. I'm sure the Police are keeping an eye on girls working through lockdown so just wondering if sometimes we should be more discreet on here.

Online smilealltheway

Fuck me I would have shat myself, you did well there to get out like you did? Just out of interest if the police did catch you what would you have said ?

Offline pa5151

Imagine the police ramming in while you're balls deep inside her  :D

Offline NickyBobby

Surprised this hasn’t happened more to be honest, it’s an easy target

Offline David1970

Seems a bit OTT for the police to be carrying a door enforcer if it was to do with a working flat. They deal with that with a polite knock on the door and ask a few questions.
There must be more behind it than just a complaint to do with a working flat.

Offline smiths

Many brothels in my punting area have stayed open for business throughout Covid and in the same premises so the Police who will certainly know of them as they have been around for a long time haven't closed them down. And that's during a pandemic. OR if they have closed some down they have just reopened in the same premises which I cant see occurring due to the risk of doing that.

And that's about 20 brothels or so in all I know about, a couple have changed premises so perhaps they were closed down in the old premises and moved to a different area. Or perhaps they were always going to move anyway, who knows.

Offline southcoastpunter

I think David1970 is more than likely right - and indeed the Op said the police said it was a  "concern for welfare" enquiry - which generally would be because of a call/report of not seeing someone for a period of time. In which case a door forcer might be needed.

Whatever it was, i am sure it was disconcerting for the Op

Offline GmxJim

When they were trying to get in the other flat they kept on that they had a fear for someones welfare. It could be coincidence and they then asked at the working flat. It seemed over the top to have a door ram and there were only 2 officers which again seemed odd. Could be pure coincidence, just glad to have got out.

The other girl did show me a route out via their balcony and past a communal balcony but I didn't know if this led to stairs anywhere.

Offline southcoastpunter

No a "concern for seomeone's welfare" would usually only be a couple of police offers (no need for more resource at that stage) and if no reply to a knock on the door they sometimes force entry incase the person is unconscious on the floor - in which case they would call for medics. Again normal to ask the neighbours if they have seen the person - either the person in that flat or other flats could have mentioned about the number of men coming and going.

So whilst disconcerting for you, i think you were probably just unlucky in your timing.

Offline GmxJim

I think so, at the time it seemed more a raid but looking back, had it been more a raid there would have been more police. Am sure it was just a fear for welfare and somebody mentioned lots of men coming and going.

Offline Jeffe

Imagine the police tend to “tolerate” wg flats or even brothels but will get involved if they believe trafficking is taking place or hard drugs. A few years back police came due to a noise complaint (loud music) while having a duo and one had just started pegging me, that was awkward so made a swift dash to the bathroom and then snuck out after a bit (building security evicted the girls from the serviced apartments). At the time a bit scary but laugh about it now when I think about it

Offline Jeffe

Imagine the police tend to “tolerate” wg flats or even brothels but will get involved if they believe trafficking is taking place or hard drugs. A few years back police came due to a noise complaint (loud music) while having a duo and one had just started pegging me, that was awkward so made a swift dash to the bathroom and then snuck out after a bit (building security evicted the girls from the serviced apartments). At the time a bit scary but laugh about it now when I think about it

To clarify the dash to the bathroom was unrelated to the pegging  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
To clarify the dash to the bathroom was unrelated to the pegging  :lol:
Why would you be concerned because the police wanted access to another flat in the building if they weren't knocking on your door.   :unknown:

Offline Jeffe

Why would you be concerned because the police wanted access to another flat in the building if they weren't knocking on your door.   :unknown:

To clarify they were knocking on the door of the flat I was in

Offline cideruk

Saw a video of plod breaking up a church service
The mind boggles

Meanwhile they ignore burglaries, grooming etc

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
To clarify they were knocking on the door of the flat I was in
That isn't what you said in the OP.   

" Other girl answers and its the police asking to be let in to the building. We rapidly get dressed and can here them outside knocking on another flat door asking to be let in for a "fear for welfare"

:unknown:

Offline Ghost89

Saw a video of plod breaking up a church service
The mind boggles

Meanwhile they ignore burglaries, grooming etc

Many police forces have dedicated officers due to the sheer amount of calls. Leaving other officers to deal with burglaries etc.

Offline cideruk

Many police forces have dedicated officers due to the sheer amount of calls. Leaving other officers to deal with burglaries etc.

Crime number is all you get nowadays

Offline Jeffe

That isn't what you said in the OP.   

" Other girl answers and its the police asking to be let in to the building. We rapidly get dressed and can here them outside knocking on another flat door asking to be let in for a "fear for welfare"

:unknown:

I think some crossed wires I’m not the op was just adding a story that happened to me a few years back, trying to sympathise with that moment of panic the op must have felt

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I think some crossed wires I’m not the op was just adding a story that happened to me a few years back, trying to sympathise with that moment of panic the op must have felt
So it seems, my bad, I really shouldn't skim read threads.   :hi:

Offline Jeffe

So it seems, my bad, I really shouldn't skim read threads.   :hi:

No worries  :hi: