Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Owo or ow ???????  (Read 2531 times)

Offline paulbay

Hi guys
It may sound like a silly question but is receiving oral without a condom safe ????

Offline Male30

As with anything with sex there’s risk. Much safer then bareback which is like playing Russian roulette with your health. Obviously much safer with a condom.

Offline Lewboy

There’s always a little risk with owo, catching gonorrhoea especially. Much higher risk with bareback obviously. When I was younger, I got an STD through oral and it was before I’d even lost my virginity so I always go with OW to be on the safe side haha.

Offline pa5151

I've caught gonorrhoea once from owo.

I don't see the point of ow though so not doing that.

Offline filthy.john

Here we go again... the age old question.

Chlamydia is and Gonorrhoea are very easily transmitted by oral sex.

Both can be relatively symptom free.

Both are (generally) easily treated though there is a/some pretty resistant strain/s of Gonorrhoea going around.

I think it is misleading to say OWO is 'much safer' than bareback vaginal/anal sex - very misleading indeed, in fact.

I regularly question why we have very clear lines in the sand over bareback vaginal/anal sex but everyone is happy to brush around the line when it comes to oral sex. When I think about it, it makes no sense that we tend to accept OWO without criticism yet condemn those prepared to partake in bare vaginal/anal - and so I prefer not to think about it or try to justify it because if I do - I just cant see how the distinction is easily justified.

Offline SamOmar

Hi guys
It may sound like a silly question but is receiving oral without a condom safe ????

I think you shouldn't do it. If you are apprehensive or need to ask questions just stick with OW
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewboy

Here we go again... the age old question.

Chlamydia is and Gonorrhoea are very easily transmitted by oral sex.

Both can be relatively symptom free.

Both are (generally) easily treated though there is a/some pretty resistant strain/s of Gonorrhoea going around.

I think it is misleading to say OWO is 'much safer' than bareback vaginal/anal sex - very misleading indeed, in fact.

I regularly question why we have very clear lines in the sand over bareback vaginal/anal sex but everyone is happy to brush around the line when it comes to oral sex. When I think about it, it makes no sense that we tend to accept OWO without criticism yet condemn those prepared to partake in bare vaginal/anal - and so I prefer not to think about it or try to justify it because if I do - I just cant see how the distinction is easily justified.

I don’t think it’s misleading, owo obviously comes with its risk especially if one of you has cuts or sores, but I think it’s fair to say the risk is considerably lower than vaginal/anal sex without a condom. 

Offline Atlas1957

Because of HIV and the risk factors of different "services".

External Link/Members Only

Look up any other research by other governments/organisations and it is clear as day that the risks from owo/ro are extremely low compared to sex/anal.

The big issue with contracting HIV is you will have to disclose it to real life sexual partners for the rest of your life. You don't have to tell a partner you've had three cases of the clap once you've had treatment for them.

A punter with HIV should also disclose it to paid sexual partners, but the problem is the anonymity required for punting means they can get away with not doing so. This is where you need to read the risk behaviours again, because receiving sex/anal is higher risk than giving, so secretly HIV punters fucking BB WGs are the highest risk factor for a sudden spike in cases in a given area of the WG/punting population.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi guys
Read up on the facts and make your mind up what risks are acceptable to you, no one can decide that for you.

External Link/Members Only

Offline yandex

Hi guys

This has been done to death and often ends up being hijacked by increasingly strident anti-bareback police. Just type 'owo or ow' into the search box and start from there.

I think the real question is what do you personally mean by 'safe'? Everything has risk - from crashing your car on the way to a punt, to having someone scam you in the room to being given a dose of something unwanted. It's virtually impossible to stratify some of the risks involved and reading through the reviews, it's also sometimes difficult to work out the rewards too.

If you're having a dilemma about whether to give owo a go, but you're worried about the consequences - only you can decide. I'd start by trying to work out why you're asking the question on here. Sounds obvious but if you really think about it, you'll have your answer. I suspect that for a lot of people, there is a spectrum of risk vs reward where some things are definitely acceptable and some things are definitely unacceptable. In between lies the grey area and owo probably sits in there for many. For some, exploration of the grey areas is what makes life exciting - just read the thread on milk enema's.

Of course, a lot of people don't worry about it and just have a good time............

Offline LLPunting

Hi guys

Genuinely, are you trolling?  4.5 years on this site, a (former) punter asking again what has already been asked before, this year, on this site.

Offline paulbay

I was asking a genuine question I always do ow however I see so many reviews about owo I just wanted peoples opinion

Offline LLPunting

I was asking a genuine question I always do ow however I see so many reviews about owo I just wanted peoples opinion

An opinion that has been declared multiple times in specific threads and scattered across a multitude of reviews.   Why were the previous declarations less valid than your asking again?

Offline smiths

Hi guys

Well over 4 years a member yet you don't know the answer to this question. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of course having your cock sucked OWO by a virtual or complete stranger WG or indeed civvie you don't know isn't safe. They could have an STI for all you know, and they might not even know they have it when they suck your cock.

Punting as you should know by now from 12 reviews and 76 posts plus the time you have been a member of UKP is a pastime where you have to decide what risks to take. For me OWO is worth the risk for the reward, BB certainly isn't. OW does zero for me, a wank is more fun. But like I said you have to decide for yourself.

Offline yandex

Well over 4 years a member yet you don't know the answer to this question. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of course having your cock sucked OWO by a virtual or complete stranger WG or indeed civvie you don't know isn't safe. They could have an STI for all you know, and they might not even know they have it when they suck your cock.

They might not have it before they suck your cock either - it has to be passed on by someone and there's plenty of blokes with symptomless STIs out there.

Not that I'm trolling, only fair that the OP considers that he might already be walking round with something nasty if he's considering paying to put it in someone else's mouth  :hi:

Offline mikef2008

99% of the time I have OW. Healthwise for me and my OH. One time a few years back, during a steamy punt I let things develop naturally and the WG sucked my cock without. My first reaction was how amazing it was to spurt my spunk into a gorgeous young woman's mouth. Then immediately after I got totally freaked and booked a test the following day. Too stressful for me!

Online Jonestown

I think you'd have to be very unlucky to catch anything from OWO, certainly anything that can't be cured fairly easily, what I'm starting to think is more of a worry is the RO/HPV/Throat cancer scenario, for which there seems to be no preventative measures or testing available.

Offline hullad

I only see one girl these days can't see that changing any time soon either, I know there is a risk with OWO and it does not bother me with or without in the main. But with the regular she is very good, the best i have ever had since an American civvy 40 years ago did the business for a week.

I adore the whole event and the swallow at the end, well worth the risk, with some I would insist on condom where you know they have multiple hook ups daily in say parlours must increase the risks. Back in my military career  a civilian skank infected 8 of us with the clap over one weekend, the result was stoppage of pay and confined to camp for a month condoms after that

Offline snaitram99

Nothing is 100% safe, but the Sexual Health Clinic I go to regards OWO as low risk compared to other activities.

And OWO feels much better than with, especially if CIM included.

Offline Mothball15

Having a sp who cim and swallow, and maybe rimming 10+ clients perday is off putting. If you are not comfortable you could ask the SP for the last time she's been tested.

For premium or agency Sps maybe a certificate.

As cilla would say "The choice....is yours"