Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody had something said to them at a sp door by nosey neighbour's  (Read 5136 times)

Offline Bhamguy

This happened  to me years ago .went for a dom session an ad from think bargain pages.went to acocks green found place knock door when these men talking shouted she be with u in a bit knock bit louder thought shall I do a runner but stayed.other one was coming out of cuddles massage parlour when as I came out 2 lads said had a good time I turned daid her was ok and walked bit quicker  to car.

Offline Georgeuk2

I haven’t had it yet personally but something I am expecting to happen some point of time and worried about. Once I was getting a massage in a Coventry massage parlour and in the middle I heard the door opening. The masseuse rushed out of the room, and it was some one enquiring about the massage. She told me that the day before few teenagers walked in and and tried to open the “treatment room”  door 😱 lost my mast straight away !

Offline Chinaboy500

Where in Coventry was that ?

Offline Edwin D

This is going back years and not quite the same but similar enough, I went into Preston VIP without a booking. I was travelling and I had a spare hour. This was at the old site so it was a fair few years ago. Because I hadn’t booked they sat me in a room and sent a couple of the girls working one by one for me to make my choice. After the ‘madam’ or woman on charge came back, I gave her my choice. By coincidence a door opened in front of me and an older gent emerged with a WG fitter than the one I’d chose. She apologised to us both for the door being open but upon seeing my interest in the girl he’d just had, the old timer spoke quietly in the strongest Geordie accent I’ve ever heard to this day; “Dornt bother mate.”

I stuck with my original choice following his advice and it paid dividends as she loved to squirt, something I’d not experience at prior to that at my young age.

Offline Stevelondon

This is going back years and not quite the same but similar enough, I went into Preston VIP without a booking. I was travelling and I had a spare hour. This was at the old site so it was a fair few years ago. Because I hadn’t booked they sat me in a room and sent a couple of the girls working one by one for me to make my choice. After the ‘madam’ or woman on charge came back, I gave her my choice. By coincidence a door opened in front of me and an older gent emerged with a WG fitter than the one I’d chose. She apologised to us both for the door being open but upon seeing my interest in the girl he’d just had, the old timer spoke quietly in the strongest Geordie accent I’ve ever heard to this day; “Dornt bother mate.”

I stuck with my original choice following his advice and it paid dividends as she loved to squirt, something I’d not experience at prior to that at my young age.

Ah recognize ya noo  :D

Offline Rick2468

Nothing said but I punting with a woman at a maisonette and as I was leaving the neighbour was outside the door hanging up washing. She said nothing but the look said it all. Might just be being paranoid.

Offline Corus Boy

Knocked on the door one time.

A guy the size of a WWF wrestler opened the door, looked down at me and said;

"The lady you want is five doors down."  and shut the door.

Does that count?

Offline funfungoodguy

Please edit the title of this item.
The plural of neighbours is neighbours
Not neighbour's
Sorry to be an apostrophe pedant....

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not neighbour's
You are kidding right? you have actually posted this, your first post on the thread, as a serious request, Give your head a wobble mate, we all know what he means.

Like with all threads if you don't like it don't read it.

Online Punterperson1971

Only one I had,nothing was said but they all knew was the builders outside the flats to wild milf carla,they knew where people were going.

Offline B4bcock

Walking towards the back entrance of a Bristol parlour, I noticed scaffolding on the adjoining building and men working on the roof.  In a voice just loud enough for me to hear, one called out  "Loser!".  For a brief moment I felt awkward, until I weighed up the situation and realised that I was about to spend the next half an hour in sexual bliss whilst he would be working on a roof on what was a fairly shitty day weatherwise.  I looked up, smiled and walked on to ring the doorbell, confident that I was not the loser out of the two of us.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: The Much used double door bells on the front of the Flat for Silk and Stockings now has a note engraved in that plastic sign stuff and an arrow on it ...ordid last time before the Covid ...they must of had 1000`s of missed rings  :D :D :D I`ve recently been stopped by neighbour an old bloke in his 80`s asking who I was coming in to flats ( Niki`s Fun House Harrow )  to see  Ive seen him a few times now and I nod and raise a hello hand politely and quitely go in...I was screamed at by neighbours of Anita of Sweet Surprise when she had a flat bove a family house that was worring but other wise I am invisable :cool:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:26:47 am by GreyDave »

Offline Rick2468

Kind of related but I had a friend who moved into a flat in Wood Green and they kept getting knocks on the door at all times of the day/night because it used to have WGs there. They had to put a sign up saying it was no longer a brothel and they got compensation from the estate agents.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Not neighbour's
Just to be even more pedantic than you, there is no plural of neighbours. neighbours is the plural. You should have said "the plural of neighbour is neighbours not neighbour's".

Now the English lesson's over can we get back on topic.

Offline snaitram99

Not neighbour's

Apostrophe pedantry now satisfied  :hi: :rolleyes:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Apostrophe pedantry now satisfied  :hi: :rolleyes:
Well I've put it back the way the OP posted it. I've got no time for those who only want to nitpick and not make any constructive contributions.

Derailing a thread over an apostrophe is pointless and trollish. 

Offline Mr_Shins

The caretaker at Melysa's block at her old address when I arrived in the snow and was trying to shelter to message her because I couldn't do so with the snow falling on my device. He was outside shovelling snow.

Also told me that flat was under watch as they had an idea what was going on there.

She moved out not that long afterwards.

Offline catweazle

Not directly, but l once sold something on eBay, and agreed to deliver it to the buyers house, as I'd be passing anyway, and they would pay me cash.

Got there, and couldn't park on the street, so parked a couple of streets away. Walking back to the car, satisfactory sale concluded, an older woman at her front door shouted at me "you've been to see that filthy tart, haven't you?  We're sick of her customers coming round here all the time".

I never did find out who "that filthy tart" was, or exactly where she was.........

Offline Blackpool Rock

I always fear the risk of visiting civvies more than parlours especially if the door isn't answered quickly but have probably been clocked more times leaving parlours than houses.
A few awkward moments walking to the front door then standing and waiting while people are sat in the front garden a few doors down drinking larger and chatting amongst themselves. You know they are talking about you but try to block it out and hope a hole will open soon if the door doesn't.

Stood waiting at a door once and there was an old bloke and his wife making comments like "It's disgusting and i'm going to call the council etc", told the girl i thought she'd been rumbled but then we watched as the old couple dragged a load of fly tipped rubbish from in front of their garage.

Came out the front entrance of Sandys Prestwich and walked straight in front of 3 girls about 13-14 years old dressed in school uniform, they laughed and one of them said "You dirty Dawg". I was initially a bit pissed off but by the time I reached my car 100 metres down the road I saw the funny side of it.

Came out of the old Preston VIP and walked in front of a lad and his GF both about 18/19, now what I always say is that once i've left a parlour I keep my head down and once i'm 20 metres down the road nobody knows me from Adam but not in this instance.
I had to walk the same way as them to get back to my car and decided to walk behind them rather than get past them but they walked quite slowly and I couldn't cross the road as the traffic was rammed.
So i'm 6 feet behind them and the girl keeps making comments to her BF about that bloke has just come out of a massage parlour etc and laughing, what really added insult to injury is that as she turned round to look at me again a car drove past and the wheel went in a pot hole full of water which splashed up and hit me square in the face  :scare:

Fuck me I can't have much luck but I also came out of GFE Bury and turned left one sunny afternoon as 4 chavs complete with a couple of Staffies were idly walking down the middle of the road.
One of the lads shouted something like "Good on you mate was she any good", I turned round and laughed replying "actually yes she was a really nice girl" and he replied "Glad you enjoyed yourself", it was actually very good natured but his GF's face let it be known she thought I was lowlife

I guess when you punt regularly for long enough you will come across something like this

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

Saw a girl in Bristol, she was a trainee nurse living in flats off of fishpond road

As I left after my punt, the door opened opposite us on the landing and a bunch of lads were taking the Micky and laughing, must have been waiting for me to leave, she said ignore them.

Looks like they did this all the time.

As she was a hottie it didn’t bother me in the slightest.

Offline sparkus

As I've said on here before, once there was a gang of young lads in hoodies on mountain bikes sat outside a Chinese/Asian brothel who gave me a load of grief, this was at 10pm at night too.  2008 and late teens too so they'll all be around 30 years old now.

Offline southcoastpunter

When going into a Thai massage place a couple of years ago, 3 youths (2 girls and a lad) were walking towards me going in the opposite direction. One of the girls said "i'll give you a blow job for 50 quid!. She sounded serious and was quite cute but much much too young!!!

Offline robsmith149

Was going into a parlour, next door shop a bloke was cleaning the windows, he shouted to me "going for a ham shank?", nearly shouted back " nah I'm going to fuck her up the arse" but  thought better of it.

Offline Bikerman

My mate used togo to civvies house with clipboard  and if asked he would say its a confidential survey..
I met this woman on tinder and gave her a right good all morning fuck in her flat and when i went back to bike this builder said fuck me you gave it her good in kitchen...i didnt know i was being watched from scaffold.then he said you wontbe first one today she does 3 or 4 a day.....she was 63..but very energetic
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Downward Dog

Came out of a Heathrow parlour years ago, crossed the road and walked past a pub with some middle aged burly guys in the doorway. They’d been there when I’d walked past on the way in and were obviously keeping an eye on the place. This time one of them said something like ‘I’d never pay for it’ as I walked by.

Offline Steve2

Leaving a house a while back and the neighbour opposite had left a note written on 1/2 of a Christmas card saying he knew where I had been and was keeping a record of my number plate. Apparently he did that regularly

Online Punterperson1971

If any cheeky fuckers made any comments like”oh was she any good”etc I’d have said “yeah she was and by the way your mom says can you come in in 5/10 mins as she’s now doing your tea” :lol: :lol:

Online Moby Dick

Not exactly confronted but:

1) Got a cheer from a group of lads drinking in a pub beer garden as I went into the Toucan. Yet no applause when I departed  :( Fortunately No Clap  :sarcastic:
2) Returned to my car after an hour at WFB to find half a dozen A4 notes on my windows not to park in a side street when visiting Babes. :thumbsdown:
3) Went to wrong door once in Wimbledon, was opened by a Susan Boyle lookalike in a dirty dressing gown. Didn’t do anything for me. Rang WG and she directed me across the road to a building with the same name. Must happen all the time. :dash:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:15:57 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
Many years ago when I was a teenager, we lived near to a massage parlour, my family always thought it hilarious when they saw some poor punter about to go in, or just leaving, to toot the car horn and wave at him, making him think it was someone he knew.........if only i knew then how my life would pan out lol

Offline ulstersubbie

If any cheeky fuckers made any comments like”oh was she any good”etc I’d have said “yeah she was and by the way your mom says can you come in in 5/10 mins as she’s now doing your tea” :lol: :lol:

I like it!    :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
The caretaker at Melysa's block at her old address when I arrived in the snow and was trying to shelter to message her because I couldn't do so with the snow falling on my device. He was outside shovelling snow.

Also told me that flat was under watch as they had an idea what was going on there.

She moved out not that long afterwards.

under watch ? by who? if it was only her working there it’s legal. Sounds the caretaker was just trying to put the wind up you

Offline winkywanky

As I've said on here before, once there was a gang of young lads in hoodies on mountain bikes sat outside a Chinese/Asian brothel who gave me a load of grief, this was at 10pm at night too.  2008 and late teens too so they'll all be around 30 years old now.

...and they're quite possibly UKP members now  :D

Offline ProjectFun

I had a angry man knocking on the door half way through a punt,me and the Sp looked at each other worriedly and I started to wonder if I had been set up to be robbed or something.As I got nearer the door I could hear him saying move your f--king car,it was one of the neigbours and I was parked in his spot,from his reaction I imagine it was not the first time it had happened to him.Turned out as I was running late for the punt and had failed to read the last text from sp to park in a location away from the meet. :dash:

Offline CharliePepp

Parked in the wrong spot once and was blocked in by an angry resident - who started to shout about calling security and getting my car towed. Took many apologies to get her to move, shame she was much fitter than the girl I had just shagged should have suggested a threesome
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.

Offline SierraBravo

I've had the note left on the car windscreen too.

Not quite the same, but I found a SP working on a very quiet lane out of the small town I live in. After 2 enjoyable punts there, my young daughter innocently asked me if I had heard about the' 'brothel on the lane'? Nothing else came from that other than a deleted number on my punt phone.

Before any comments, these punts were over 10 years ago and the SPs are no longer working, only found the site last year but not punting at present due to restrictions.

Offline myothernameis

Knocked on the door one time.

A guy the size of a WWF wrestler opened the door, looked down at me and said;

"The lady you want is five doors down."  and shut the door.

Does that count?

And you knock  on the door once more, and say sorry I have a parcel for you

Offline winkywanky

And you knock  on the door once more, and say sorry I have a parcel for you

I normally say I have a large package for the occupant.

I find that covers all eventualities.

Offline JasonsAllRound

I was once leaving a house after a massage and slipped on some moss on the path right on my arse. There was some kids in the upstairs window of the house over the street and they started laughing. I just laughed and waved at them... then quickly walked to my car before anyone else appeared at the window!

Offline Jimmy83

When going into a Thai massage place a couple of years ago, 3 youths (2 girls and a lad) were walking towards me going in the opposite direction. One of the girls said "i'll give you a blow job for 50 quid!. She sounded serious and was quite cute but much much too young!!!
50 quid just for a blowjob? She's not gonna make it anywhere in the industry if those are the prices she's setting.

Offline icybluespruce

Year ago at a big appt block  resident pegged me as a punter and gave me a knowing wink but loads of working girls there so it’s punter central .

No big deal
Banned reason: Undesirable lowlife trying to out a member
Banned by: Head1

Online threechilliman

Parked in the wrong spot once and was blocked in by an angry resident - who started to shout about calling security and getting my car towed. Took many apologies to get her to move, shame she was much fitter than the girl I had just shagged should have suggested a threesome

Reminds me of when I knocked on one girls door and her rather tasty neighbour was cleaning her front door. First thing I said when I got in was 'You don't do threesomes with your neighbour do you?'

Offline Bonker

I normally say I have a large package for the occupant.

I find that covers all eventualities.
:lol:
I say I'm here to deliver some white goods.
Or carry a shovel - here to fill a hole.

Offline Jimmy83

In regards to the original question, accidentally knocked on the wrong door. Man in his 40s opened the door.

Either I just had the worst B&D in history and was about to be robbed or I'd fucked up the door number.

Before he could say anything, I said "Hello there, are you James Anderson?". Guy said no and said he'd only been living there two years.

These days, I usually punt after I collet something from an Amazon locker. I take the package with me to the SPs place. Neighbours would think I'm just a normal Amazon worker.

I have thought about playing out the fantasy about being a Pizza Delivery guy and the leggy blomde customer not having enough cash but I don't fancy spending a tenner on food I'm not gonna eat.

Offline bestbrest

:hi:Had  several   outcalls   in   my  Central  North East  Bristol  home ( where    I  am  completely   anonymous  and  hardly known  to   any  neighbours ).   G     was  an    utterly   delightful  28  year  old  Asian  from  Singapore  ( and  originally   the  mainland   )    ..... who  had   signed with  Portfolio in Cardiff    4  years  ago but  was  living   and  studying  in   BS9  .
Incredibly  a neighbour   picked  up  the  gist  and spread  rumours  which  were parotted  back   to  me  by  an  ex-girlfriend   .... as if  this  was common  knowledge  in  the  local  area !

No  regrets ....  She  was  a goddess  ,   educated , interesting , very  exotic   and worth  thousands     :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Previously banned litovsk and posting bollocks again.

Offline Jimmy83

Did this mystery SP "Goddess" whose life story you apparently know also steal the space bar from your keyboard? Because it appears to be broken.

Offline barrtco

Must be over 15 years ago I was coming out from the brothel called Twice as Nice in Elgin Avenue, London.
It was a basement flat with the stairs leading to the street. As soon as I reached the top of the stairs I saw a lady coming down the street giving me a really nasty look. She must have known that the flat was a brothel.
As she passed me she muttered something but I did not understand what she said. I just carried on walking.
After that I always found it easier going in the flat than coming out.

Offline snaitram99

Used to go to a TCM shop near Cardiff called Healing Hands (not Hand's!). Although they had a Chinese doctor there some days it was mostly massage. Their neighbours ran a gardening shop. As I left one time there was someone putting out plants next door and he said "Happy ending? " I said nothing as I'd merely had a therapeutic massage hadn't I?  :D

Shortly afterwards the garden shop closed. Unfortunately not much later so did the Chinese shop. :(

Online dubs

Sandys in Northenden had a cafe next door with tables on the pavement in front. I once got a load of comments from some builders sat there as I tried to sneak round the back

Offline David1970

In regards to the original question, accidentally knocked on the wrong door. Man in his 40s opened the door.

Either I just had the worst B&D in history and was about to be robbed or I'd fucked up the door number.

Before he could say anything, I said "Hello there, are you James Anderson?". Guy said no and said he'd only been living there two years.

These days, I usually punt after I collet something from an Axxxxxx locker. I take the package with me to the SPs place. Neighbours would think I'm just a normal Axxxxxx worker.

I have thought about playing out the fantasy about being a Pizza Delivery guy and the leggy blomde customer not having enough cash but I don't fancy spending a tenner on food I'm not gonna eat.

Does the Axxxxxx parcel not have your real name on it?
I take it has not got your address on it.

Online smilealltheway

When starting punting knocked on the wrong door in a well known leeds place near the armouries, some guy opened the door and then I looked at him and said I’m here to collect a package from Mr Anderson, he said I’m not Mr Anderson the door you want is behind you, he winked at me and said crack on.