Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it just me who blacklists more or less everyone on adultwork?  (Read 894 times)

Offline Watfordpunter97

I browse through and if it's a no they go immediately onto the blacklist, if it's a yes then they go on the hotlist and maybes stay as is

Online tesla

I don't blacklist just hot list, then prune later

Offline Waterhouse

I don’t do lists - Hot, Black or otherwise.

(Excepting a shopping list on occasion)  :D

Offline Watfordpunter97

(Excepting a shopping list on occasion)  :D

The shopping list looks like this

1. Big boobs
2. Big bum
3. Brunette
4. Brazilian

Online tesla

Offline seeker

I blacklist the Bbws  first :D :D :D
And then the roms  :bomb:

Offline Derrick101

I blacklist any that list Bareback or unprotected sex on their likes. As well as any outed on here as scammers of bait and switch.

Offline extraa

I have a few saved searches for my local area and currently have it down to one page. That way it's easy to see any new potential. I must blacklist about 20 profiles a day that pop up on there. So many Roma's and ugly, old fat hags  :scare: It's manageable with one page and keeps my searching easy.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I sometimes deliberately search for barebackers, older women or BBWs JUST so I can blacklist them and they won't turn up on my regular search. which may be a little strange as you can set your search to exclude these. But, it's for the best in case some change their mind on barebacking later on, I'd still want them excluded.

Aside from the occasional mass purge, I just blacklist anyone with a series of bad reviews here, or who really puts me off if I come across their profile, or who no-showed on me before. The blacklist is over 1000 names long now
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 09:40:19 pm by Herts_Outcaller »

Offline GreyDave

The shopping list looks like this

1. Big boobs
2. Big bum
3. Brunette
4. Brazilian

Lidels here I cum  :D :lol: :D

5.Brummie - reminds me of the Inter city days when brummie wgs would come to london for the day
6.BBW - yet to find a Big BustyWoman ---They think they are but are really Big Blobby Woobblers
7.Black BBBW - maybe the rareist of all a.. Big Busty Beautiful Black Woman
8.Bitch- anything thats looks like my ex
9.BDSM - my ex
10.Bulgarian - worse than Rom
11.Bristionian - Cathy Barry lookielikes

« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 01:24:55 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Will2k

I tend to add to black list when I keep clicking on profiles that I find disappointing

Offline t0mm13

Yes find it very useful gets rid of all the real shit ones so i can see whats on offer :kiss:

will-ow

I'm quite open but always blacklist anyone who has HS or bareback

Offline Yankee41

I would blacklist a lot more if the app had an option for it.  Ive only ever been able to do it directly on the site and its rare im on it.

Offline Plan R

Sergei seems to occasionally reuse profiles as a template for the next incumbent.
That makes me a bit cautious of blacklisting, because even if the present WG using it is a hound
the next one might be boner inducing
 :unknown:

Online PleadInsanity

Same for me, I generally just hotlist for later when browsing.