Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Forum Rules  (Read 4077 times)

Up The Manor

Well that seems to be an odd and over the top banning. He actually agreed with what people were saying about not posting street names. Then gets the boot because he wants it clarified a bit clearer in the rules.

Fair enough if that's how the mods and new admin team want to run it but my only concern is that it will put people off questioning and challenging something that does seem quite right going forward.
At which point did we ask for this thread?

Offline Blackpool Rock

At which point did we ask for this thread?
In fairness 90125 did post on the Forum issues thread to start a new one about the rules rather than clogging that one up, and on the bright side at least people have stopped moaning about not being able to use the "P" word description  :D
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg2610055#msg2610055

Online timsussex

Banning reason :Idiot who won't take advice

sums it up nicely

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's been an update to the forum rules, reviews now have to be posted within 6 months of the booking.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Offline Beamer

Offline Blackpool Rock

That's a good change.  :hi:
Yeah but now wait for someone to ask for clarification whether it's OK to post a Neutral more than 6 months after the booking  :rolleyes:

SeekingtheTruth

Yeah but now wait for someone to ask for clarification whether it's OK to post a Neutral more than 6 months after the booking  :rolleyes:

Now that you mention it......  :lol:

But a good couple of revisions in the rules there.

Offline tynetunnel

The same thought went through my mind when I read daviemac’s post!  :hi:

Offline Cellular40

There's been an update to the forum rules, reviews now have to be posted within 6 months of the booking.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Glad I’ve seen this.

Was contemplating posting a negative review for a girl I saw 9 months ago as she is back on the radar.

I see the rules have changed, cheers for posting this. I will stick to just my comment on her newest review.
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

I have been reading this thread and the forum issues sticky, how can I put it, jeez there are some dense people about. :rolleyes:

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
The Site Rules link at the footer of the site now points to the Forum Rules  :thumbsup:

Offline Waterhouse

The Site Rules link at the footer of the site now points to the Forum Rules  :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :hi: