Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty FAF civvies......  (Read 1999 times)

Offline catweazle

Hadn't planned on a punt today, until I saw three FAF (but also slutty) civvies, which made me make a booking

First was a mixed-race girl.with masses of gingery hair. She had a kiddie in a buggy with her and it was just starting to rain. She bent forward to put the rain cover on the buggy and I got a great downblouse view down her baggy t shirt. Great pair!

Next was a plump very pale girl, hurrying somewhere. White t shirt over a large pair of braless boobs which bounced enticingly as she rushed along.

The one who pushed me over the edge, however was a hairdresser on a ciggie break, stood outside the salon. Tight (spraypainted on) jeans, fashionably ripped to show bits of fake tanned leg, a tight pink sweater over  a great looking rack, hair pulled back tight into a pony tail, fake tanned face, too much eye makeup and that insolent slutty expression. Almost gave me the horn just looking at her bet shes a right slag in bed.

Offline hungrypunt

So who have you booked did you erm...releive your self

pking_paul

Sounds like a few good reasons to have the horn OP - hope you got to enjoy the result  :hi:

Offline ryandunn

Mmmmm chavs! My guilty pleasure

Offline AgedCases

Saw a young lass running with one arm holding her lovely breasts, presumably to stop her from getting two black eyes. Little AC began to twitch!

Offline myothernameis

Hadn't planned on a punt today, until I saw three FAF (but also slutty) civvies, which made me make a booking

Every day occurrence in work, and usually make a booking by the end of the week

Up stairs we can look down on to the shop floor, and in the summer, you don't have get some stunning sights, we get to admire the beauties

One night at 3am, the birds came in from the night clubs, and one of them kept on bending down, and here skirt kept going up, she wasn't wearing any panties, had to keep the old boy in check, beginning to stand to attention
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:51:35 pm by myothernameis »

Justanotheruser

A girl I met ages ago on seeking arrangement messaged me last night asking me to come over (in a civvy style situation). She sent me loads of very good pics and got me in the mood.  No chance I could ever make it over on a Sunday at 10pm though. No legit excuse.

Spent today hounding her and trying and failing to get her to meet me today (wounded pride I guess). Also spent plenty of time looking for a wg or traditional sa alternative.  Failed.  Depressing start to week as she was stupidly fit and clearly isn't going to ask again.