Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotSexyMegan Bristol  (Read 1619 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

Noticed this fit looking polish girl.

Looks genuine, feedback, etc.

Nice slim hips, fit, big boobs :-)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 hour with no extras.

What not to like?

Terry  :timeout

Chinadoll

I was gonna give her a shot yesterday but ended up with a Punt with JessieJ. Wish she answered her phone .  :dash:

Offline BogBog1

I'd spotted this too.... as I mentioned in another post, was trying to see her today but the timings didn't work out. I reckon she's genuine.... got for it Terry mate, and let us know how it goes!

Offline TerryTibbs

I'd spotted this too.... as I mentioned in another post, was trying to see her today but the timings didn't work out. I reckon she's genuine.... got for it Terry mate, and let us know how it goes!

Very tempted.....but Ive got a lot of balls/girls in the air this week........

Will see what happens :-)

ddrew

Gave her a call this afternoon to arrange a Friday meet

English was very good ( if it was her ). She wasn't sure where she would be working friday, said she only takes bookings on the day for the day. I have not come across this lack of residence knowledge before so am inclined to think there is something ' not quite as it seems going on'. Having said that will be giving her a call first thing friday morning

Macaw

I saw her earlier today, I wrote a review if you're interested. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22112.0

Biggripper

Sounds like one to avoid...

My New Years resolution was to be more selective and even walk if not as expected or I don't get wowed as the door opens lol
Just can't be too selective in Bristol at the minute tho... What is going on??

Macaw

I really don't know, all of Bristols WGs seemed to have buggered off somewhere lol

SirPhilipXX

Sounds like one to avoid...

My New Years resolution was to be more selective and even walk if not as expected or I don't get wowed as the door opens lol
Just can't be too selective in Bristol at the minute tho... What is going on??

A definite negative - no kissing whatsoever, yet according to her AW profile - which she has presumably never read - she apparently 'enjoys' french kissing (not even 'at discretion')and says: "I give you the ultimate girlfriend experience, with lots of kissing and touching included"

Moral: if you must see an EE WG, make sure you confirm with her what is on the menu before handing over the cash.

Chinadoll

good advice. sirphilip business first, pleasure after.  :kiss:

Offline TerryTibbs

A definite negative - no kissing whatsoever, yet according to her AW profile - which she has presumably never read - she apparently 'enjoys' french kissing (not even 'at discretion')and says: "I give you the ultimate girlfriend experience, with lots of kissing and touching included"

Moral: if you must see an EE WG, make sure you confirm with her what is on the menu before handing over the cash.

Yes it absolutely critical to agree the menu first!!

So when you go in the room, have a list of what you want and make sure these services are included.

If she says OWO, DFK etc is £10 extra, just say you only have the advertised amount with you.  Most of the time they will do the deal!

You should always be ready to walk away!  Its their loss!

Cheers

Chinadoll

Does anyone ever negotiate on the price like instead of £80 make a booking for like £60-70 instead?

The WG likes to add extras for everything where and when they can. How about for punters can i -£10 if i didn't want DFK, OWO, CIM lol.

I met up with Chantelle a month back and negotiated with here. Booked for 30 minutes but said if she was good i would take the 1hour but wanted free Anus at no extra costs. She agreed but i still left after the 30 minutes.

Offline TerryTibbs

Does anyone ever negotiate on the price like instead of £80 make a booking for like £60-70 instead?

The WG likes to add extras for everything where and when they can. How about for punters can i -£10 if i didn't want DFK, OWO, CIM lol.

I met up with Chantelle a month back and negotiated with here. Booked for 30 minutes but said if she was good i would take the 1hour but wanted free Anus at no extra costs. She agreed but i still left after the 30 minutes.

Hi

Girls rarely give discounts on their advertised price, for some reason they think it is insulting.

But occasionally they offer discounted prices if they are having a quiet time.

If you become a regular then a "regular price" can be negotiated.

Just remember its a business arrangement like any other, so don't take the piss, but don't get stitched up either!

Chinadoll