Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: nickybeauty  (Read 1003 times)

ramrodronnie

I saw nickybeauty on 27th June when she was in Hadleigh, (she does tour around a lot so you need to keep your eye on her profile, I spent an hour with her for £100 which I thought was excellent VFM. Nicky IMO is a really pretty Thai girl, she says she's 27 years old, I know a lot of WGs lie, but I honestly feel she was 27, if she is any older it won't be by much, I thought she was lovely, nice olive coloured skin, nice C cup boobs, and her pussy was as smoothe as a baby's bum, not like some that I've seen that are bristley, like licking a hedgehog, she was very clean, she did a little light kissing, her pussy tasted amazing, she does offer OWO & CIM for an extra £20, or Facial for an extra £30, but I opted for covered, after a fantasic blow job, then I fucked her in doggy, then she rode me cowgirl really nice! I then finished off in missionary, after a good while of fucking her, all in all, as I say she's a lovely looking girl, very clean, oh and also she dressed up in a school girls uniform for me, at my request, and I asked her to talk dirty, which she was happy to do, all of the time that I was fucking her she was encouraging me to fuck her harder, how could I decline such a polite request? ((: I finished off exploding into the mac, there was about 10 minutes of my time let, (although to be honest she didn't seem to be bothered about the time) so I offered to give her a massage, as she was such a lovely girl, but I was rubbish at it as she showed when she returned the compliment for me, what an amazing massage, I would defo recommend this little Thai beauty although at 5ft 6in she's quite tall for a Thai girl, but as the old saying goes; they're all the same size lying down. Great Punt, I will defo be seeing this one again for sure.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only