Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oh my Minnie - Shefford  (Read 1187 times)

johno1990

External Link/Members Only

I say Minnie today for an outcall at my house, was slightly worried because she didnt have any positive information on here but my fears were put to rest as soon as she arrived.

She is a very petite sexy English lady, very pretty and unlike many on AW can hold a conversation.

Her profile is accurate and we had a great hour together, her breasts are small and nipples very sensitive (just how I like them), her pussy is so tight, brilliant owo and passionate french kissing.

One of the best punts I have had in a long while, will certainly be seeing her again.

Offline itk

You risked that amount of cash on a WG with a profile like that, and to your door?

Offline socks

You risked that amount of cash on a WG with a profile like that, and to your door?
Indeed and all OP got to say about it is that she talks a lot, kisses, does owo and has a tight cunt? Doesn't sound like the stuff that memories are made of.

For £170 risked at my own house from her likes list I'd want DT, to rim her arse til my tongue hurts, vag and anal sex, at least two pops, one of which is swallowed and some decent pictures on the profile to persuade me to take a chance in the first place. And I'd like her to piss on me in my bath!!!

vt

For £170 risked at my own house from her likes list I'd want DT, to rim her arse til my tongue hurts, vag and anal sex, at least two pops, one of which is swallowed and some decent pictures on the profile to persuade me to take a chance in the first place. And I'd like her to piss on me in my bath!!!

Who said romance is dead?   :D

Offline socks

Who said romance is dead?   :D
Fair point, sorry to be so fluffy :lol:

charliefarley

I can back up the original review.

I saw Minnie a couple of weeks ago and she was everthing she says and much much more.

Booked to see her again next week.  :dance: Dont miss out guys.

OldAdmin

I can back up the original review.

Unsurprising you agree with the review, given you wrote it  :rolleyes:
So why have you created a second account to big up your own posts?