Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Vicky 20 - South Mimms? - Whats the verdict?  (Read 1214 times)

Offline andyrou

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks delicious and apart from the BB I'm feeling tempted as S/Mimms has been a good hunting ground for me.

Is she for real? What do the expert members on here reckon? Obviously no AW FB and no reviews on here. HELP! Should I TOFTT ?

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks delicious and apart from the BB I'm feeling tempted as S/Mimms has been a good hunting ground for me.

Is she for real? What do the expert members on here reckon? Obviously no AW FB and no reviews on here. HELP! Should I TOFTT ?

She's BB - personally, I'd leave it well alone!

Offline mf_1101

Yeah she advertises BB, avoid.

I get the feeling profile may be fake as well, though some little signs like verified member icon (means little though), no hits on GRI I could find and her actually listing her schedule, these little things I associate as tiny factors that put together, would have indicated a potential TOFTT visit, but £120 per hour as well as cheapest option. Awful lot of money to lose if it is a shite punt.

But once BB's on the table, you need to blacklist, too much risk. Way I look at it is, punting with BB girls is like lending money to someone who is bankrupt.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 12:54:28 am by mf_1101 »

Offline congrats2015

BB not in service listing anymore BUT she says "Hi my names Lexi....blah blah blah etc ...." and then signs off "Vicky x" - so fucking stupid....