Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You've Been Warned!  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Corus Boy

From the Daily Mail, but originates in Brazil!

Study reveals the most dangerous sexual position for men.

Letting the woman go on top is most likely to result in a fractured penis

External Link/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It is not yet 1st April. How can a penis fracture if it has no bones?

uksaldn

The daily mail.. as the Americans say "enuff said"

Offline Corus Boy

It is not yet 1st April. How can a penis fracture if it has no bones?

t’s not just an urban legend—you really can break your penis. But since there aren’t any actual bones in your boner, it’s not quite the same injury as, say, fracturing your arm.

The condition is known as a penile fracture, and it occurs when your erect penis sustains some kind of force.

Offline cueball

It's common sense to realise that your old man could suffer an injury during cg, I much prefer the grinding cg than the squatting cg, makes me nervous when they're pounding with some fair old force, it only takes me to pop out and get slammed on the down stroke :scare:

ramrodronnie

It's common sense to realise that your old man could suffer an injury during cg, I much prefer the grinding cg than the squatting cg, makes me nervous when they're pounding with some fair old force, it only takes me to pop out and get slammed on the down stroke :scare:

Defo with you on that cueball.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

I don't even want to think about a fractured cock.

tcm

ramrodronnie

I don't even want to think about a fractured cock.

tcm

Just go for the deep slow grind, you won't need to think about getting a fractured dick then tcm.

Offline OakTree

Specially if she's been with someone half hour before with a couple of more inches and still has that length in mind.  :D

Midlane

Despite the term "boner" there is no bone. This article is nonsense.

Offline OakTree

Despite the term "boner" there is no bone. This article is nonsense.

Just copied this from Wikipedia.

"Penile fracture is rupture of one or both of the tunica albuginea, the fibrous coverings that envelop the penis's corpora cavernosa. It is caused by rapid blunt force to an erect penis, usually during vaginal intercourse, or aggressive masturbation.[1] It sometimes also involves partial or complete rupture of the urethra or injury to the dorsal nerves, veins and arteries."

Midlane

Ah Wikipedia, that immaculate source of accurate info....

uksaldn

Well said, it has members who actively change & censor the articles  - to a point even the owners admit to banning certain IP addresses.

Offline Corus Boy

From the Mayo Clinic website;

"...Is it possible to fracture your penis?

Answers from Landon Trost, M.D.

Yes. Although rare, penis fracture can occur when there is trauma to an erect penis.

During an erection, the penis is engorged with blood. If an engorged penis is bent suddenly or forcefully, the trauma can rupture the lining of one of the two cylinders in the penis (corpus cavernosum) responsible for erections — resulting in a penis fracture. The trauma most often occurs after accidental injury during intercourse, but can also occur due to aggressive masturbation or taqaandan, a cultural practice in which the top of an erect penis is forcefully bent.

A penis fracture is a painful injury. Signs might include a cracking sound, immediate loss of the erection, or the development of dark bruising of the penis due to blood escaping the cylinder. Sometimes the tube that drains urine from the body (urethra) is damaged as well, and blood might be visible at the urinary opening of the penis.

A penis fracture requires urgent medical attention. The injury can usually be diagnosed with a physical exam, and prompt surgical repair is typically recommended.

Left untreated, a penis fracture might result in deformity of the penis or the permanent inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sex (erectile dysfunction)..."

Offline OakTree

Take it or leave but it would appear that the injury is factual.