Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most Discreet Massage Parlours...(And Not So Discreet)  (Read 2494 times)

Offline MrPunt101

OK Fellow Punting pervs...

I have a challenge for you all, in your own punting experiences which Massage Parlours have you had the pleasure in visiting are the most discreet, in terms of entrance, best surrounding parking and the most coziest / homely feel to it?

IMHO
Club Classics - Loughborough
9.5/10 for discreet entrance and side street
8/10 for easy parking & walking distance
7.5/10 for homely & relaxing feel when inside

Spangles - Nottingham
9/10 for discreet entrance and quite street
8/10 for parking & walking distance
8.5/10 for relaxed homely feel when inside

Massage-Northampton...err Northampton
5/10 for very busy street but entrance fairly discreet
4/10 for parking & walking distance
6/10 for relaxed homely feel when inside

Soft Touch Bodywork - Northampton
6.5/10 for fairly discreet entrance and semi quite street
9.5/10 for parking & walking distance
3/10 for relaxed & homely feel when inside

Victoria's Massage - Lutterworth
8.5/10 for discreet entrance but on a fairly discreet street
8/10 for parking & walking distance (depending on time of day)
7/10 for relaxed homely feel when inside

Bubbles Massage - Derby
6/10 for not so discreet entrance on a busy street
5/10 for parking & walking distance
6/10 for relaxed homely feel when inside

Ego Massage - Bletchley
4.5/10 for not so discreet entrance with staff from other businesses knowing why your their, most would know why your their as this establishment is well known
9.5/10 for parking & walking distance
3/10 for relaxed homely feel when inside

Any others you think would top my first two ?

Cheers 🍻

Ps:-
I'd do a level of service, ratio of attractiveness (in my view) and value for money on another thread if fellow punters demand one.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 03:29:11 pm by MrPunt101 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are these all in the East Mids? as most regions have massage threads.

Would posting reviews of the one's you'd visited not have been better?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 03:52:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline MrPunt101

Are these all in the East Mids? as most regions have massage threads.

Would posting reviews of the one's you'd visited not have been better?

The topic is solely focused on a collection of massage parlours specifically on discreetness and the factors I have mentioned in the original post. I can understand your reasoning on having a review per post, however the point of this thread is to have a collection of parlours on one thread.

Most i have mentioned are in the East Midlands, (Mainly because I live in the East Midlands), with one being in the South East (Ego), this is for anyone's input on parlors for the entire UK.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
The topic is solely focused on a collection of massage parlours specifically on discreetness and the factors I have mentioned in the original post. I can understand your reasoning on having a review per post, however the point of this thread is to have a collection of parlours on one thread.

Most i have mentioned are in the East Midlands, (Mainly because I live in the East Midlands), with one being in the South East (Ego), this is for anyone's input on parlors for the entire UK.
I'm struggling to see the point of having a list of massage parlours from all over the country on the main board.

One of the biggest threads on the site is the NE massage thread. However members who partake in massages also write reviews of the meeting they've had, that's the idea of the site.

There's even a dedicated massage review section now that is not visible to non members. That has 6 pages of reviews for EM parlours.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 04:15:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline MrPunt101

I'm struggling to see the point of having a list of massage parlours from all over the country on the main board.

The title says the most discreet massage parlours  :D

The point is for a general discussion on the most discreet parlours that punters have been too.. and their opinions on the most discreet to the least... just focused on this area. Not a full review...

I'm not sure why you are struggling here?
It really is that simple...I can't clarify anymore than that.

If you feel its better suited in another area, please do so
I wasn't expecting this much push back from you on a post like this on the mainboard  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 04:55:19 pm by MrPunt101 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
The title says the most discreet massage parlours  :D

The point is for a general discussion on the most discreet parlours that punters have been too.. and their opinions on the most discreet to the least... just focused on this area. Not a full review...

I'm not sure why you are struggling here?
It really is that simple...I can't clarify anymore than that.
I'm in the NE what good is knowing how discreet a parlour in Nottingham is? If I was going to Nottingham and wanted a massage I'd post in the EM section and ask for recommendations.

Like I said if you've been for massages you should have posted reviews, including the info you want posting now and then it would be searchable and they would all be in the massage review section.

Offline MrPunt101

I think you may be missing the point to this thread...

It is a general discussion on the most discreet to the least discreet parlours in the UK.
It is not a full review or people to go on, but a general discussion for punters to give their feedback / thoughts  etc on just this point.. that is all, nothing more nothing less..

Anyone is free too share their opinion and or thoughts on this...

If you are still failing to understand that, then I really can't explain anymore than that, you have in your power to remove it. I won't be posting on this particular board knowing the resistance i am getting on such a simple matter...
The Thread may have now scared punters off from posting from your exchanges...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 05:16:40 pm by MrPunt101 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I think you may be missing the point to this thread...

It is a general discussion on the most discreet to the least discreet parlours in the UK.
It is not a full review or people to go on, but a general discussion for punters to give their feedback / thoughts  etc on just this point.. that is all, nothing more nothing less..

Anyone is free too share their opinion and or thoughts on this...

If you are still failing to understand that, then I really can't explain anymore than that, you have in your power to remove it. I won't be posting on this particular board knowing the resistance i am getting on such a simple matter...
The Thread may have now scared punters off from posting from your exchanges...
Anyone is free to post what they like on this thread, all I'm saying is it would be more use if it were region specific also what you have posted, and are asking to be posted, is what would and should be in a review anyway.   :unknown:

Offline Straightsix

I must be one of the very few who enjoy the attention when visiting sex worker establishments.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline southcoastpunter

i'm with daviemac on this. it has no value to me on the south coast and therefore is of little interest.

Offline MrPunt101

I must be one of the very few who enjoy the attention when visiting sex worker establishments.

An exhibitionist is among us then lol

Offline catweazle

《sigh》 another relative newbie who thinks they  know  better than the mods.........

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
《sigh》 another relative newbie who thinks they  know  better than the mods.........
The OP's been here 4 years, he just hasn't bothered posting reviews of the massages he's had.  Had he done so all the information would be hidden from prying eyes in the new massage review section that, due to the need for discretion, is only visible to members.

Offline MrPunt101

The OP's been here 4 years, he just hasn't bothered posting reviews of the massages he's had.  Had he done so all the information would be hidden from prying eyes in the new massage review section that, due to the need for discretion, is only visible to members.

By all means move to the right area...

I am not as active as I would like to be on this site until recently, due to other commitments. I wouldn't say I am a veteran but punting nearly 20 years on and off as most of you know is an expensive hobby...

I would have liked to hear people's views on this particular subject in one area (thread) thats all.. nevermind

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
By all means move to the right area...

I am not as active as I would like to be on this site until recently, due to other commitments. I wouldn't say I am a veteran but punting nearly 20 years on and off as most of you know is an expensive hobby...

I would have liked to hear people's views on this particular subject in one area (thread) thats all.. nevermind
The new section is a massage review section and that's where your reviews would have been had you posted any. There isn't really anywhere for a list such as this.

I've given my opinion that this thread is pointless as have the other members who have posted, the information you are asking to be posted is included in any reviews of the places you have mentioned. An example below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323847.msg3374758#msg3374758

Arrived at Victoria House and there’s a nice discreet entrance down a large side alley. I’m not arsed about being spotted because it’s a decent drive for me so no chance of seeing anyone I knew. However if you’re local it’s probably common knowledge what that building is 

I still must be missing something because I can't see what use knowing if the entrance to a place is discreet or not, without knowing what the service is like it's pointless.  :unknown:

There will be places that are extremely discreet but give crap service and likewise there will be places on a main road, in full view, that give excellent service and are well worth the risk of being seen.

My decision on any punt is based of the standard of service not on if the place has a discreet entrance or not. 

Offline Stevelondon

I think I understand the simplicity of what the OP is trying to get here.
But it is certainly of little use to anyone.

Ok so Spangles looks as if it has a discrete entrance which is fine by me. But I am not going to be tempted to go all the way to Nottingham just because of that.

I think Daviemac has given some very good and informative advise. So why would the OP now be saying he might not be wanting to post anymore because of it ?

Online Steely Dan

As well as this sort of detail being much better on regional boards (or better still captured in reviews!), the arbitrary scale makes my head hurt.  Why 9.5 out of 10? Basically that is a 20 point scale.  And the inside score really should only be from reviews, not from what your mates said. 

What you may not know is that national comparisons of this sort makes little sense since the rules and norms are so different by region.  What might be of more national interest is what the norms for parlours are by region.  I was surprised that I could spot the Manchester parlours from the street for what they were - the signs and entrance were blatant.  Not far off Frankfurt.  Same in Derby.  Never going to happen in Surrey. Nottingham is in between - there is a sign for Spangles I think, but really not clear it is a brothel. And in Edinburgh, the saunas have a sign outside, but not quite so clear to a novice walking down the street that they are knocking shops.  In Slough, the popular brothel is a house and kept very discreet - but that is because it is in the SE.  Might be worth capturing this for other regions and towns.   But we don't need regional 'reviews' of brothel doorways on a national board.

Offline Stevelondon

What Steely Dan is saying is that we are all posh down here.  :D