Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Look into my eyes.. 👀. Ok don't then.  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Had a punt at one of the local Thia places in Blackpool last week. Usual girl is away for a few weeks & they had a temp in.

Ok, overall service was very average. There was one thing that made it a weird & horrid session. The actual sex. Wasn't that there was no eye contact. She purposely looked as far left or right as she could, eyes wide open. Also looked as far upward as she could, when swapping from looking from one side to the other.

I have found that EE girls tend to avoid eye contact. This one actually made it feel more like you were abusing her, than having some fun. Overall made me feel very alkward, like she hadn't given my consent.

I never left a review, as the place has a usual girl who is absolute tops, & this one was only there a week. In fact she will of gone to Glasgow now.

I'd never want to have sex without the other party's consenting. But this gave me a feeling what it would be like. Not nice at all.

Just curious if anyone else ever experienced anything like this. It actually played with my mind a bit afterwards..   :(

Offline TomR

I remember being a with woman once who kept her eyes closed the whole time and grimaced throughout.
She worked for an agency and did't last long so I guess the work wasn't for her rather than being anything
personal against me.

LL

Wait, we can use emojis in subject lines? That's the first time I've seen it used. I guess it will work on most platforms, and if using Chrome only in recent versions from September onwards.

Now about the girl. You are allowed to stop and ask for some money back. I think that's what I would have done in that situation. Or just walked out and wrote off the cash.

A lot of shy girls avoid eye contact. In fact you can tell an experienced WG by her ability to gaze into your eyes with confidence.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

This one was well confident. Very cold once the actual sex started. Like she resented you having sex with her. Came across as, if I don't look at you it ain't happening. Was chatty after, walking about the room in the buff... Nice bit of 69, got to see all she has to offer in close up detail... was just I entered her.. weird