Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Haslingden !?!  (Read 937 times)

Jay-Jay

I keep meaning to ask lads but what's going on in Haslingden ?
External Link/Members Only

Can such a small place be a hot-bed of blonde,milfy sp's or are they one and the same ?

Offline cueball

There's a lot more than that pal, a lot more. I'm pretty sure it's all the same gaff.

BIG BLUE

I keep meaning to ask lads but what's going on in Haslingden ?

Can such a small place be a hot-bed of blonde,milfy sp's or are they one and the same ?

The three that you quote all work from the same premises but are certainly   NOT  the same lady as CB and others on here have pointed out previously

And there are at least 3 other ladies on AW working from other premises in that area.

There are a couple of good reasons that Haslingden appears as the location quite often is i believe that there are a lot of small village type places around there and the ladies dont want to put the actual village name to avoid drawing unwanted attention to their premises.

The other reason is its actual location in that its surrounded by larger towns that a lot of people are quite wary of visiting ie Blackburn and Burnley and that its within 5 mins of both the M65 and M66 and 20 mins of the M6 M61 M60 and M62 as well as 25 mins from both Manchester and Preston.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 01:04:36 pm by BIG BLUE »

Jay-Jay

"The three that you quote all work from the same premises but are certainly   NOT  the same lady as CB and others on here have pointed out previously"

I completely missed that cheers BB.

Jay

BIG BLUE

"The three that you quote all work from the same premises but are certainly   NOT  the same lady as CB and others on here have pointed out previously"

I completely missed that cheers BB.

Jay

Hes probrably better linking to the relevant threads for you than i am but i can say if its the mid thirties size 8/10 one with the enhanced tits that floats your boat then her profile is Melissa Manchester and if you book her on that one it will be her and no one else that you would see.

Mart1976e

Why would people be wary of visiting Blackburn or Burnley? Neither of them are much better or worse than many Northern towns.

Or do you mean the punting scene in them?

BIG BLUE

Yes sorry that is what i meant

The standards of working ladies in both of them is way towards the bottom of the league

And made worse by an influx of EE.s  on both a permanent and temporary basis when they think theres rich pickings from the Asian market that a lot of white girls wont touch but most of the girls in BBurn and Burnley do [at the bottom end of the market anyway ] meaning that the pickings arent as good as the EE,s thought they would be.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 05:06:25 pm by BIG BLUE »

Offline cueball

I've had some fine punts in Burnley, Blackburn and Accrington and haslingdon

Offline cueball

The standards of working ladies in both of them is way towards the bottom of the league

Too much of a generalised statement.

there are good punts in both towns if you do your homework

BIG BLUE

Too much of a generalised statement.

there are good punts in both towns if you do your homework

I.m not saying that there isnt what i.m saying is that theres a lack of the more top end classier girls in either town.

Theyre not what i go for nowadays but you only have to see the ladies that guys ask for feedback about on here and they are mostly under 28yrs and under size 12 with big tits horny looking and with a bit of class about them and there arent too many in Burnley or Blackburn who fall into that catagory.

Free T Shirt to whoever finds one who disproves my theory in the next 15 mins

Offline cueball

under 28yrs and under size 12 with big tits horny looking and with a bit of class about them

Free T Shirt to whoever finds one who disproves my theory in the next 15 mins

Ha ha

Bloody hell, you've set the bar too high there ha ha, I'll need a nudge up in the years ha ha

Looks like the free tee shirt is safe ha ha

BIG BLUE

See thats what i dont understand

Why some of the real class girls who work in the parlours in Mcr dont come and do a couple a days a week up here and earn twice if not three times the hourly rate they earn in the parlours down there.

But then again i.ve never understood the attraction of conveyor belt parlour work for either the girls or the punters to be honest.

Then again i suppose i cant talk 20 years ago there wasnt a dungeon in the North West i wasnt on first name terms with.

Mart1976e

They've both always been punting deserts it's true, at least for as far as I can remember. A couple of bog-standard parlours in each, if you're lucky.

Bolton and Preston are a bit bigger, and so you'd expect a bit better quality, but over the years they've always been way out in front compared to East Lancs, out of proportion to the respective populations.

Perhaps the local rag outs all decent parlours making a go of it, like they did when Angels set up in Blackburn town centre?