Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curiosity killed the cat....  (Read 929 times)

Yoda69

Guys
Haven't been at this for that long so am wondering........with regards to the EU wg's about (especially Romanian) are they independent or do they have pimps? is there anyway of telling?

Jay-Jay

Nothing foolproof but you can almost take it as a rule that they have. It's not always a Sergei either but often the female equivalent based upon how I've seen some of the groups operate. Someone sets up the gaff or hotel they're operating from plus creating the profiles and possibly answering the numerous text enquiries.

Jay

BIG BLUE

Nothing foolproof but you can almost take it as a rule that they have. It's not always a Sergei either but often the female equivalent based upon how I've seen some of the groups operate. Someone sets up the gaff or hotel they're operating from plus creating the profiles and possibly answering the numerous text enquiries.

Jay

Jays not a million miles wide of the mark there

Except that on the face of it it may look as if theres no Sergei and the operation is being run by a female but in my opinion theres always a Sergei in there somewhere probably flitting between here and Rumania leaving the female to run the operation here while he gets the next lot ready to come over.

I know all this because 9 months ago i had the pleasure of running a right shit of a Rumanian out of the country and back to where he belongs in the dark ages of 19th century Romania with a nice stamp on his passport and his biometrics marked that means he cant enter the uk again for 10 years.

Yoda69

Thx lads........swerved a bullet there