Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Biggest Tits In Town  (Read 1734 times)

AJB top shagger

Can anyone recommend a w/g with a ridiculous size chest? Am looking for a girl with tits so big they look stupid ?

Offline IAMBATMAN

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
never answers my msgs and moves around constantly never stays in one place longer than a week but comes to manchester quite often but her boobs are outrageous

Offline howrude

She's apparently a regular at Bentley's.

Offline IAMBATMAN

She's apparently a regular at Bentley's.
im pretty sure its not her

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

It's 100% the same girl. Have had it confirmed by someone who's seen her under both names.

Offline IAMBATMAN

Well if it is her she's never on the rota at bentleys anymore and I also got told it wasn't her and tbh it doesn't even look like her

BIG BLUE

plastic_woman (@plastic_woman_) _ Twitter

Well these are a pretty amazing pair or at least they were until she started messing about with them.

The woman is a total fruitcake by the way and has been on programmes such as "Good Morning"

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Well if it is her she's never on the rota at bentleys anymore and I also got told it wasn't her and tbh it doesn't even look like her

She's probably not been on at Bentleys for well over 12 mths. I don't know why they still have her picture up. She's obviously fully Indi now on AW. She did have a face pic up on her AW gallery. It was an old pic but you could tell it was the same girl NQAT.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought Mystique was one of the famous Blackpool hallucinations but she is now in Dundee, watch for her next move; I saw her in a hotel by Euston, London.

Offline Allnewman

Can we have some good looking girls with fake tits on the page please like elite Jessica etc