Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma lamaison bury  (Read 911 times)

DAngelo

Time spent: 1hr
Cost: £120
Extras: OWO included (CIM £20)

Summary
My preference is for attractive ladies providing a quality service this is where Emma comes in. Emma has a curvaceous body, a juicy ass, hips and some nice big boobs you can nibble away on. The sight of Emma's juicy hips and ass as she walked into reception was too much she was clearly the best girl working on the day. My jaw dropped when I saw Emmas ass and hips.

Main Review
Emma walked in gave me a nice kiss right away I stood next to the bed with the towel wrapped around my waist. It was a hot afternoon Emma removed the towel. Emma appeared to be dominant so told me to lay on the bed, she straddled me with her juicy ass ito one side of my face as I lay on the bed. Emma proceeded to start slowly with OWO I started to finger Emmas pussy from behind. Emma worked her way around starting by sucking my balls then onto the old fella who was now as solid as a lampost. Emma really knows what to do with a cock, very skilled.

Emma has nice big pussy lips i sucked on her pussy like there was no tomorrow, nice sweet tasting like honey. Sex in cowgirl then onto doggy pulling apart her ass cheeks whilst fingering her pussy.  The sight of her ass was too much I exploded in doggy, clean up a little break, then round 2, more owo tit wank did the trick then for the main event i pounded Emma hard whilst I got Emma to put her legs as far back whilst i banged her hard. Back into doggy on Emma's suggestion I banged Emma as hard as I could looking at myself in the mirrors, Emma tit wanked me, sucked me to completion into her mouth, I was drained balls empty but happy.

Post Punt
This was Emma last shift on the day as I was getting into the shower Emma removed the bed sheets on the bed, cleaning herself up. Emma changed back into her civvy clothes jeans and a nice white stripped tshirt. Emma told me she works in an office Tues-Frid she finds it boring and only works on Mondays at Lamaison. Emma is very nice looking articulate really took the time to engage in some post punt conversation. Emma has a stunning face body ass and hips complete package.

She appears confident nicely presented and a little bit cheeky as well. would i see Emma again a big fat YES
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 12:27:46 am by DAngelo »