Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inbound WG contact  (Read 687 times)

cheshiresean

I visited a WG from AW site twice. Recently she texts my phone (a NO NO in my book) with "hey".  Pinged a few texts back and forth then but i was suspicious it wasnt her sending them so asked for proof it was  her beofre I would discuss any historical or future meets.  Explained for her protection. Once verified she said she had gone upmarket and earns  £1000 plus for overnights. i wished her well. Contacted me again offering booking and confirming will do hour. i asked for date and venue and i get " "Not interested any more have new Bf , leave me alone or i will call police"  i notice her aw profile has now been removed.
Anyone had a smilar experience recently with a NW girl or any advice

Offline Moby Dick

Who was it?
Not worth a review then?

Offline Blackpool Rock

So who was the girl in case her AW account comes back on line, there may be other info about her on here that punters need to be aware of

goldwing1

Just ignore her and block her number.
I use an app called Mr Number, quite good at detecting spam calls as well

Offline WARSZAWA16

She sounds a bit unhinged. Steer well clear.

cheshiresean

Thanks for the advice. " Sounds unhinged" sounds about right. Won't post the name in case she is on here.

Offline lewisjones23

So what?

Just another fucking idiot scared of what a WG might say  :dash:

Offline cpw_19

Thanks for the advice. " Sounds unhinged" sounds about right. Won't post the name in case she is on here.

And if she is, and starts spouting bollocks, she'll get banned. :bomb:

I wouldn't worry about it.

Online scutty brown

post the name
don't let her threaten you