Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Finding Lily ex Sakura  (Read 781 times)

dh072

I used to visit lily, tall slim chinese lady at Sakura on Oldham Street. M/cr.

She used to give really good massage and he.

Was wondering if anyone knew if she was working anywhere else now?

dh072

Oh well the search goes on. Been back to Sakura saw mimi good massage and he, asked if knew where lily had gone but no response. But I still preferred the massage provided by lily.

VOLPONE

There's now a tall chinese bird called Lilly at Smile Thai Massage ,116 High Street in the Northern Quarter ( website seems to have vanished...)
She has tattoos if that helps with identification ?

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Not sure if they're the same but I saw Lili on 7th October and one of the better girls at Sakura.
Mid 30's.  From Shanghai and had been in UK for a year but mostly in London. Only in Manchester for a week at that time.
I don't remember any tattoos but she had a great personality and not the worst English.
Seems like a high turnover here in the last six months with a different starting lineup everytime I've been and scant chance to see the better girls twice before they disappear. EM

Online ExiledRed

I have seen the (original) Lily at Sakura and Lily at Smile and they are definitely two different women. Both very good in their own way.

Yanusmc

How about stop being a stalker and find someone else, she's probably stopped for a reason or because of someone!