Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola-Belle - Cardiff central  (Read 1962 times)

3 review(s) for Lola-Belle (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr big

incall Cardiff city centre hotel
booking 1hr
price £130
External Link/Members Only

met with lola yesterday as I wanted to see her before and noticed she was in Cardiff for a couple of days comms good phoned to arrange time then text to tell me room number when I was outside. reception no prob in hotel straight in up to room lola opened the door in a sexy red two piece outfit.
lola is a great looking girl great body curves in all the right places quick shower then onto bed lots of dfk which was a real turn on then lola asked me if I wanted to taste her pussy well it would be rude not to lovely shaved pussy which tasted amazing could of stayed down there all day then lola asked if I wanted to use one of her toys on her which I obliged lola seemed to enjoy the toy teasing her clit.
on to the blowjob and I can honestly say it was the best oral ive ever had boy can that girl suck cock loads of deep throat spitting sucking and spitting on my balls fucking heaven which lasted a long time
sex in a couple of positions because there was so much time spent on oral which was fine by me all in all great punt lola is easy to talk to and not a clock watcher I will be back when lola is in Cardiff again.

Jester269269

Had pleasure recently, spits like a camel....and pretty girl... :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

+1 she is good one of the best orals ive had

Offline cymrobach

Maybe I caught her on a bad day then!
I met her a while back and she seemed bored and didn't look like she was enjoying herself at all!

Might have to give her another try....we all have off days I guess!!

she is a very pretty girl though!

Offline mr big

yeah give her another go I had a good un for me shes a top punt

Jester269269

I thought she gave a great service
Good VFM