Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FrankieElliexxx - Barking  (Read 4479 times)

3 review(s) for FrankieElliexxx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

wasn't keen on travelling so checked this one out a few days before Christmas.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hotel in barking, walked straight through reception to the elevator and up to her room. decent.

pics are not the most revealing but easily BBW, enhance lips so I was definitely looking forward to her BJ.

mixed race, chatty, down to earth and essexy, started with a massage then asked if I wanted OW or OWO, told her it would be a shame not to have those lips wrapped around my cock, OWO was amazing, slow, sloppy - girl could probably suck cock for days.

wanted to see that big ass in doggy so got the condom which she applied with her lips, started in cowgirl, mish, two pops and very good punt, she was very wet throughout ...oh and a loud moaner ;) think her room was at the end and the walls are pretty decent but yep she wasn't holding back.

never been a fan of hotels but I would revisit and I'd recommend Frankie if enhanced lips, sloppy BJ's and mixed race BBW's are your thing

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:09:12 am by dami3n »

Offline what-a man

Did you see her for an hour or 30mins?

Offline LanceVance

Her profile says she has moved to Brighton now.  :(

Offline dami3n

Her profile says she has moved to Brighton now.  :(

she's an essex girl so I'm guessing she's touring - dunno though

Did you see her for an hour or 30mins?

1 hour

Offline manoir

all sounds good. One thing, did she kiss and if so how did it rate?

Offline dami3n

all sounds good. One thing, did she kiss and if so how did it rate?

she did kiss, but she wasn't an initiative kisser, responded when I wanted it though - it was okay though

rating her kissing would be subjective so YMMV

jason26

Facially she looks quite attractive and as I've never been with a mixed raced girl before I am very tempted. However the only thing putting me off is she appears to have abit of a stomach,  External Link/Members Only

Also how would you rate her arse? Is it firm and shapely? (bubble butt)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

She used to work at Kelly's Angels in Dagenham East. I was tempted but unimpressed by what I saw in her PG

Offline Lance

She used to work at Kelly's Angels in Dagenham East. I was tempted but unimpressed by what I saw in her PG

Agreed. After seeing twitter pics External Link/Members Only i'm slightly put off

Offline spellbackwards

yes and her tweets don't exactly endear her to potential punters.