Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 Hand Massage Selly Oak  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Tantric_mat

I’ve exchanged a few texts with them.
There’s definitely extras on offer as I was offered nude massage with HR for £80. I assume this was Just with one girl not the 4 hand service.

I did ask if full service was available and told no

Might TOFTT on this one as I am curious

Offline milyzz

I gave these girls a call the other night. I was quoted £40 for half hour massage with happy ending.

I think they may be latvian? I think the girl i was speaking to was working at the time as i was told she wont be starting until 10 p.m.

Offline Spurt

Offline Mariooooo

I gave these girls a call the other night. I was quoted £40 for half hour massage with happy ending.

I think they may be latvian? I think the girl i was speaking to was working at the time as i was told she wont be starting until 10 p.m.
Was that £40 for one of them or both of them?

Jj19701

Had text saying it 150 for both

Offline Dilitante

Had text saying it 150 for both

Is that for the hour, for tantric or erotic with both naked

Jj19701

Don't know have to call but it is for both

Offline milyzz

Was that £40 for one of them or both of them?

That was for 1 of them.

Offline Spurt

Has anyone, dipped a toe. I am over that way in the week and might well TOFTT.

Offline Spurt

Working out of town for next couple of weeks now so cannot get along for a while.

Offline policajty11

I used to be there few times. They are polish. Never booked 4 hands but both of them doing massage for you anyway. One is doing back only then they are swapping and that one on the pictures is continuing and she does B2B, nude, HE but strictly nothing more. I did ask for BJ and big NO. Anyway I do recommend them.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:45:37 pm by policajty11 »

Offline watsey

Offline Beamer

I used to be there few times. They are polish. Never booked 4 hands but both of them doing massage for you anyway. One is doing back only then they are swapping and that one on the pictures is continuing and she does B2B, nude, HE but strictly nothing more. I did ask for BJ and big NO. Anyway I do recommend them.

How about a review? Member for 2 years SFA contribution!

Offline Dilitante

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 04:24:19 pm by Dilitante »

Offline Dilitante

Policajty11 is confusing them with Bhavani different phone number

Offline Spurt

Yes confusing with someone else.They are Latvian I think

Offline Dilitante

Just back up again

External Link/Members Only

minge

How about a review? Member for 2 years SFA contribution!
Fair request, pity it never happened although he does sign on regularly to feed off members contributions :(
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 12:00:08 pm by minge »