Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English katie birmingham  (Read 2861 times)

Secreview

External Link/Members Only

Visited katie for a half hour booking, had slight difficulty finding apartment but once found buzzed her apartment and got in easily. Pictures do her no justice very pretty and her body is to die for. She did inform me she had a dog but he was in the front room and was no bother. Very chatty and outgoing. Didnt offer me a shower but when requested was provided with a towel and had one. Had a great time

Offline Stapler

Where's the flat and what kind of dog?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bumbuttass

This review is as brief as Katie's vivastreet advert.... Just saying  :hi:

Dodo

What breed does it for you then Stapler  :vomit:  :vomit:  :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:02:35 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

What breed does it for you then Stapler  :vomit:  :vomit:  :D

You are my poodle!

Ming

External Link/Members Only

Visited katie for a half hour booking, had slight difficulty finding apartment but once found buzzed her apartment and got in easily. Pictures do her no justice very pretty and her body is to die for. She did inform me she had a dog but he was in the front room and was no bother. Very chatty and outgoing. Didnt offer me a shower but when requested was provided with a towel and had one. Had a great time

Hi Katie, business a bit slow?

Ming  :hi:

toby2

I love dogs. Does he/she have a viva street or aw profile?   :wacko:

imr3ady

Offline Leicestergent100

Hmmmmm if memory serves me correct that looks very like the prossie formerly known as "Gemma" ... quite a distinctive arse to say the least!!

External Link/Members Only  (Link is dead but it at least links this post to reviews)

getonit

Hmmmmm if memory serves me correct that looks very like the prossie formerly known as "Gemma" ... quite a distinctive arse to say the least!!

External Link/Members Only  (Link is dead but it at least links this post to reviews)

Yes you are right as previously talked about on the previous review of Katie :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109827.0

Dodo

Go on Stapes matey, between you and me what kind of dog do you normally go for.........I won't let on to anyone.......honest injun

Dodo

Hi Katie, business a bit slow?

If it is Katie and she is following this thread then my message to her would be that there are a fair few blokes here who would most likely pay you a visit if you took note of the negatives and neutrals that have been posted about you in the reviews.....they are little things that if you dealt with could well bring you more punters.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:42:20 pm by Dodo »

Ming

Seems like Katie / Secreview doesn't want to reply, despite logging in.

Offline Stapler

Seems like Katie / Secreview doesn't want to reply, despite logging in.

Aka Happyguy10 - also banned!