Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabelle - Birmingham  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Andy023

visited English Annabelle a few weeks ago just outside Birmingham city centre when I arrived I text her to let her know I was here and she phoned me back and talked me in via a buzzer on front of apartments &upstairs to her apartment. Door opened and she invited me in she was wearing matching bra and knickers I followed her in to the bedroom having a look at her lovely arse she soon made me feel welcomed I undress and lay on the bed face down and she started sensual massage which was really nice a few cc swipes which I enjoyed. She did b2b and made good use of her tits every now & then feeling my sack I turned over on to my back and received the same on my front my now my cock was dribbling and she mentioned I had the wettest cock she felt and then she started HR slowing every time she knew I was going to blow I held out for as long as I could allowing me to squeeze her tits and arse but not allowed to feel her clit in the end I couldn’t hold any longer and blew she cleaned me up and offered a shower.
So all in all lovely sensual massage with a lovely lady who put me at ease lovely clean apartment
Banned reason: Fake account tout
Banned by:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

How much did you pay and for how long?

Offline Tricky69

I've seen Annabelle several times , I think she's a very sexy lady who gives a good  b2b but she's not to everyones taste

Offline Andy023

Banned reason: Fake account tout
Banned by: