Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viktoriaxx  (Read 1152 times)

partimepunter777

Hello all think she has been reviewed before but thought i would give an update. Needed a cheap punt and it doesnt get much cheaper than this ive been twice so far so i'll give my account on the latest experience . Ive only opted for a blow job as she doesnt do it for me like that shes pretty much what she looks like in the pictures but i would say her tits are better in person . shes situated in the caldmore area of walsall. the venue a home address with family inside at a guess but they wern't in view. Communication was good got a booking with 1 hour parked up close by and was given direction to the door. Got inside low expections on service based on this price point but i was pleasantly suprised . profile states oral with however she made an exception on this occassion i asked politley . technique was a 7/10 i would sa although she did try and cheat abit by wanking me more than i would like i gently directed her mouth to my cock and we were back in business . finished off with a tit wank which was the highlight nice tits. she has had mixed review i am aware but my first experience was neutral and second experience was positive so gotta give a positive overall

External Link/Members Only

Offline temptation

Is she still at the place between two shops? From what I can remember it's a one room place so no  chance of having family around

partimepunter777

it is between some shop but definately other people about and there was other rooms connected to it maybe she moved when you saw her ?

Online Punterperson1971

Is she still at the place between two shops? From what I can remember it's a one room place so no  chance of having family around
If it’s the place I’ve been to the one I saw there was a whale had a blowjob and left ASAP,my review says it all.

partimepunter777

from what I've read sometime different girls use that profile the one I saw was in the pic so you'll have to let me know if it was the same person

Online Punterperson1971

from what I've read sometime different girls use that profile the one I saw was in the pic so you'll have to let me know if it was the same person
Not her in picture.