Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for a girl who dances  (Read 754 times)

Offline vision2014

Long shot but does anyone know of a girl indy or in a parlour who likes dancing and will happily do some dancing during the punt  i saw a girl in london last week and when i was get undressed she started doing some dancing in front of the mirror which was very sexy she then turned pushed me on the bed and started doing some more looked very sexy

Went to kittys friday asked the girl there and she looked at me and said no like i just asked her to give me a freebie

Westney

Interesting...I'm wondering whether you are looking for a 'pole' dancer, or something more Strictly! I'd love a good old fashioned striptease and dance. Used to like going to the Sunset Adult Cinema, (Now Adultworld), and look forward to the 'stripper', who came on between film shows.

Online mr.bluesky

Long shot but does anyone know of a girl indy or in a parlour who likes dancing and will happily do some dancing during the punt  i saw a girl in london last week and when i was get undressed she started doing some dancing in front of the mirror which was very sexy she then turned pushed me on the bed and started doing some more looked very sexy

Went to kittys friday asked the girl there and she looked at me and said no like i just asked her to give me a freebie

Have'nt been for a while but at Victoria House in Lutterworth there used to be a pole for pole dancing in the Vip room.  ( I know this is classed as east midlands but it's the only place I could think of ) :hi:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 05:52:27 am by mr.bluesky »

Online goodolnick

Bliss Massage in Birmingham now advertise this option.

Be a bit careful though it is a bit expensive and pretentious.

Also they have recently taken down the pics of all the 'therapists'.

External Link/Members Only

Online ScouserRod

On "Likes" listings there are  options including Striptease,Lap Dancing,Pole Dancing
I would suggest Vision that you pick an SP listing any (or all) of these and discuss
what you are looking for ?

Offline POTATOEHEAD

/www.adultwork.com/1928751 or External Link/Members Only

Miss Angella did work at rocket club as a dancer some years back.

12 review(s) found for Miss_Angella linked to in above post (8 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative)

Offline vision2014

Thanks for your replies guys

I will have to look at the strip pole thing 

What this girl did was just put her radio on she was dressed in thigh boots and black latex dress she started dancing like if you were in a rave / club i never asked it she just did it when i said it turned me on she did it alot more through the punt

just normal dancing really