Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best rim jobs.. recomendations  (Read 4515 times)

Offline Rated123

Can anyone recomend any good rimmers out there? Aailayah ca pelle was my fav but no longer on the scene

Offline dboy74

It seems to be something that is being offered less and less. Noticed a few have taken it off their like lists.

Offline watsey

If you are heading to South Yorkshire any time then yes.
Let me know.

Online Jasonk71

Sexy Wild Milf 1 (Carla).   She is supposed to be very good at rimming

Offline Jimbo38

Dark Alex (when she‘s around). It‘s not listed on her profile afaik, and I‘m slightly paranoid about reviewing in case it‘s not something she normally does.

She was down there for ages though.  :crazy:

Offline oldstreethookup

Vivica Aston once gave me a great one

External Link/Members Only

She's not much to look at but she is filthy... what was great about her was she would either be sucking my cock and fingering my asshole, or licking my asshole while wanking my cock.... it was heaven.

Or some of the Thai water st crew do this service. Personally, Anita has been down there on me

This was in my early days of punting and she did it without me ever asking for it.... let's say it is one of the reasons I have this expensive habit!

Offline watsey

I like a good rimming when I get the opportunity and remembered seeing this review.
Not my area of Birmingham but made a note of it in case I had the opportunity.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191500.0

Offline Moby Dick

All tours on hold ATM
Logged into AW today?
Can anyone recomend any good rimmers out there? Aailayah ca pelle was my fav but no longer on the scene

Offline jj1234

Hi sorry dont post much but i have had rimming from Rose she is a large girl but gives a good deep rim and cim.

Offline mmarcus

Online Digger1965

Sexy milf, Carla does a great rimming whilst on all fours, felt amazing.

Offline lagosmargaret

Hi there Rated et al,
                                     Have had some good anilingus off various SPs,most of them before discovering this site.Hope my list , info and opinions enlighten you somewhat but, of course, it's up to you to arrive at your own judgement: :D

1) AaliyahCaPelleXRATED - External Link/Members Only -Touring MILFY type who occasionally pitches up in Brum,OK shallow rimming. ;)

2) British Lisa - now retired (but was Brum-based)

3) Brook Middleton xx - External Link/Members Only - Leicester based,very attractive and voluptuous IMO - OK shallow rimming   ;)

4) Emma Stone - External Link/Members Only -Touring Mancunian chavvy type PSE girl,again may pitch up in Brum (but rarely these days) - good, deep rimming.  :D

5) Lady Maya 89 - External Link/Members Only -  London-based, Middle Eastern, OK shallow rimming  ;)

(obviously a long distance to travel to have your badge pressure washed!)  :D

and two Coventry based SPs who I assume would be very pertinent to you geographically:
Dear Kate (External Link/Members Only) who gives a decent sphincter  lapping,and the misnomered Busty Anita (External Link/Members Only from busty!

Kate is a Polish BBW,a very big unit(even the Eastern Bloc hammer throwers would be intimidated),but a lovely girl and VFM. :D

Anita,IMO,is the best rectal rooter out of the ones I've had rimming off  ;). Polish,idiosyncratic(may irritate some),produces many mating call variants and weird noises during the naughty acts,but is a lovely-natured SP.She really does love rimming,and mines your rectal tract,rather like those swine the Europeans use for sniffing out truffles.Bit scary if you are the last punter of the day though,and you want DFK!  :lol:

Caveats regarding Anita-she only seems to come over from Polska 4/5 times a year,probably for around a week at a time,and seems to rotate between a triad of Coventry,Bristol and,occasionally, Northampton.She's hard to catch,and her Adwank location seems to drift around the country,so probably worthwhile adding to the HL to keep track.

Failing this ,if you can't get a decent rim job,maybe find a zoo with aardvarks as exhibits,smear honey and ants in your bum crack,and pull a moonie? :lol:

So there you go,hope I've been of help ,however small. :thumbsup:

LM
 :cool:

Offline MrBamboo

Lena seems to enjoy it.. and she tells you what she is going  to do while washing you beforehand !!!

Offline DaveSmids

BBW Naughty-rose

Offers this with some enthusiasm, varies between tongue in and long licks, very nice! Saw her last weekend, will report ASAP when I have the time. Neutral bordering positive overall but the rimming was very good.

Offline suttonporksword

I saw demileigh a few years ago and she happily stuck her tongue where the sun doesn't shine.

at the time she also gushed like a firehose but I understand having had some surgery since she cant do this, nice girl, very dirty!!

Offline M8gic

Sexy milf, Carla does a great rimming whilst on all fours, felt amazing.

Second that, had me on all fours and giving me a god rimjob while milking my cock. Felt amazing

Offline lagosmargaret

Bit of a coincidence-just going through my HL,and Busty Anita's come over for some colon tongue irrigation,available today in Coventry! Fill yer boots!

Offline Rated123

Thanks guy, im pretty sure I have seen Anita before maybe under a diff name of Vivian. Great service but no offer of rimming.

Usually is the milfs that love the rimming, might check that one out after all who doesnt love a filthy girl

Offline Marsh777

+1 for Anita.

I've said it before, she gives a good service (all based on sucking cock and rimming) but despite enjoying it at the time, when I leave I never think I will return. I keep going back though.

Offline Moby Dick

This one?

Dark Alex (when she‘s around). It‘s not listed on her profile afaik, and I‘m slightly paranoid about reviewing in case it‘s not something she normally does.

She was down there for ages though.  :crazy:

Offline Moby Dick

Who do you know in south yorkshire?
If you are heading to South Yorkshire any time then yes.
Let me know.

Offline Moby Dick

Have you seen her?
This one?
Hungarian?
Sexy Wild Milf 1 (Carla).   She is supposed to be very good at rimming

Offline justmyluck

Both Loz and Bonny at girls just for you in long lane halesowen External Link/Members Only (0121 561 5494) have delivered pretty good rimmings in the past, not sure if they still do though and they would be classed as very mature these days.

just checked the site seems as though Loz has retired.

Offline Rated123

Met her yesterday, faultless! Review to follow shortly

Thinkingman48

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline vision2014

6ft 1...says British, but i doubt it from pics

She is 110% british with a very strong black country accent she used to work at devotions saw her many times to talk to while i was waiting  for
 the girl i wanted to see ( which is bugging me now cant remember her name she was rom but very dirty in bed ) anyway  she is very friendly always wore nice bra and knickers showing off her lovely tall body very sexy girl One thing i noticed was when she took her glasses off her eyes seemed smaller and very sexy indeed

Back in the days of devotions i also seemed to want to go with the ee girls more wish i had tried her while i had the chance devotions was £25 then went to £28  for 30 mins

Roadster

6ft 1...says British, but i doubt it from pics

That is Scarlette Skye.  Well documented barebacker.

Offline vision2014

That is Scarlette Skye.  Well documented barebacker.

i read something about that while back was she a barebacker or was it her friend she worked with cant remember name but shes still puts her profile on AW now again

minge

This girl, who is the subject of a very recent review, seems to be the Queen of Rimming

Roadster

i read something about that while back was she a barebacker or was it her friend she worked with cant remember name but shes still puts her profile on AW now again

Cherry Delainey

Offline vision2014

Cherry Delainey

Thats the girl she is very well documented on being a barebacker  so was scarellet skype  a BB then

Roadster

Offline daz10150

Bonny at Girls Just For You rims - whether you’ve asked for it or not!