Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer - Tolworth - Brazilian  (Read 653 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6617561) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Jennifer a few months back when she was in Tolworth area - took the train from Clapham Junction and met her at a well known hotel chain. Comms were erratic, I think she is independent and doesn't have a maid. At times she was replying within a minute and then other times you get it hours later....

Anyway, booking arranged and got there early and was given room number so all good. She is the girl in the picture, maybe a few years older. I think she's in her late twenties / early thirties. Speaks good English and I think she's been around for some time. Photos are airbrushed and would say facially a 6 or 7, I wouldn't turn down if I pull her on a night out. Body wise about 7 too, I can't remember too well it's been a few months. Overall, I was happy with what I saw so stayed.

All services on the list are offered. FK I didn't try as it's not my thing. Highlight was BJ, she has this great technique and was really good at OWO. Pounded her from behind and a couple of other positions. She was a bit loud at times and next door might have heard us... whipped off the condom and wanked into her mouth which she obliged before running to the bathroom for disposal. Told me it was 20 extra to finish in her mouth which was fine. Had a small chat and off I went.

Overall was satisfied and a postive.

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

Highlight was BJ, she has this great technique and was really good at OWO. Pounded her from behind and a couple of other positions. She was a bit loud at times and next door might have heard us... whipped off the condom and wanked into her mouth which she obliged before running to the bathroom for disposal. Told me it was 20 extra to finish in her mouth which was fine. Had a small chat and off I went.

How much did you pay in total? Would she snowball or swallow for more money?