Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Glamourous touring Bristol  (Read 727 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Bristol at the moment and looks quite hot and offering a lot of services.  :rose: :unknown: 2 positive and 2 neutral UKP reviews.  Just don't touch her tits though. :unknown:

vw

Her Twitter is enough to put anyone off, what a moaning minnie even confesses to being trans, whether that's sarcastic or not.  and that punter she is texting not hard to figure his number the indiscretion astounds me.  One to avoid !

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:25:40 am by vw »

Offline Roth

Her Twitter is enough to put anyone off, what a moaning minnie even confesses to being trans, whether that's sarcastic or not.  and that punter she is texting not hard to figure his number the indiscretion astounds me.  One to avoid !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thank fuck you spotted that!  :scare: :scare: 
Doesn't seem that her UKP reviewers spotted that! :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:27:50 am by Roth »

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Another give away is no shoe size in the interview.............couldn't put size 10 !

Offline Roth

Another give away is no shoe size in the interview.............couldn't put size 10 !

:scare: :scare:

vw

Have to admit this brightened up my day !   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline BogBog1

I saw her when she was in Bristol last time (under the name Lauren Independent), and wrote a review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65637.0

I have to say that I didn't get the impression at all that she is a TS (and I've fucked a few of them so I should know!) - but for the reasons specified in my email, she didn't really spin my wheels.

Offline rudolph hucker

I have to say nowadays nothing surprises me when dealing with hookers. Why you would say you were a TS is beyond my comprehension, or maybe I'm just missing the 'joke' here? :unknown:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Well I emailed her yesterday to ask if she was a TS, very politely I might add, the response back was "Fuck off Pervert. You are blocked. Btw boys have small hips".

So there you go, learn something everyday.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Agree, I'm definitely not introducing her to my parents !

KenniLingus

Go on who will TOFT?

Be a trysexual (Try anything once)!

Offline Roth

Well I emailed her yesterday to ask if she was a TS, very politely I might add, the response back was "Fuck off Pervert. You are blocked. Btw boys have small hips".

So there you go, learn something everyday.

That'll be a YES from her/him then!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Roth

Named changed back to Lauren_Independent.  Looking again at some of her pics, she seems a bit blokish.  :unknown: