Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: street girls in cornwall  (Read 1479 times)

whitewine

Little new to this and just wondered if there are any street girls in west Cornwall? anyone know. i understand about the safety side of things but i like the raw side of this. thanks in advance.

Offline squigmcdig

I have been punting in Cornwall a long time and never known any street girls.   Though someone else might know different.

Offline sensualencounter

Little new to this and just wondered if there are any street girls in west Cornwall? anyone know. i understand about the safety side of things but i like the raw side of this. thanks in advance.

Are you for real???

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Online scutty brown

wasn't there a tale of three girls working from a caravan behind a transport cafe out in the country?

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

wasn't there a tale of three girls working from a caravan behind a transport cafe out in the country?

Quite some years ago and I believe the operation has long since closed down. The cafe in question still does an amazingly huge breakfast.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

If you drive through Camborne you'll notice a number of street girls. They are called 'Camborne Girl's' locally. The grannie's amongst them (anyone over 34) can often can be hired for the price of a large kebab and chips.
They are around at all times of the day and can be found through the town or in the estates.

The police won't bother you as they're too busy dealing with stabbings. Go and fill your boots.

Offline Hardpunt2

The grannie's amongst them (anyone over 34) can often can be hired for the price of a large kebab and chips

Will the girls taste as good as a kebab?

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Will the girls taste as good as a kebab?

The kebabs in Camborne are generally vile therefore I'd have to say that Camborne girls by and large taste as good as the local kebabs. The only discernable difference is that the local kebabs aren't wrapped in a tracksuit.  :rolleyes:

Sorry OP I don't mean to put you off Camborne girls. Your money (£5.50) your choice. You'll certainly find a large Donna! :yahoo:

Online scutty brown

does Red Ruth still work down near Camborne???

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

She sadly passed away. Now called Dead Ruth.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Did she used to work with Rose Worthy?

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Did she used to work with Rose Worthy?

Now that was some duo. I remember them fondly. Maybe the OP could look up one of the best religious roleplay experts St Agnes. Legend. Nun better.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Now that was some duo. I remember them fondly. Maybe the OP could look up one of the best religious roleplay experts St Agnes. Legend. Nun better.

:lol:

Offline vikingjoe

You could always try Mousehole - though you may need some lube.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

You could always try Mousehole - though you may need some lube.

I'm not sure you heartless bastards are helping the OP judging by his non return. I, however have been nothing but informative and helpful.

Offline lonn

There's more than one religious  roleplay expert in St Agnes?

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

There's more than one religious  roleplay expert in St Agnes?

Yes but I'm still in therapy after Father Tom touched me during choir boy practice. It was the last time I bent over the altar!