Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth, a little help please  (Read 843 times)

Offline Woodie690

Hi guys (or lady if you looking)

I have found in the next few days that i am going to be in bournemouth for a couple of hours, and was wondering what Ladies (if any) are around the main train station area, I know you have the street walkers there but I dont want them as they tend to be crack heads and the like so avoiding them like the plague
I know theres a mature woman  but not interested in a mature, and the other one that was there was my go to girl Sadie xxxx as she was good
External Link/Members Only  but she has moved a bit further away
so I am calling on you guys to help me out if you can, I would like one thats within about 10 - 15 min walk (as wont have transport)from the station not too old any where between 20 and 40, I prefer the slimmer and not a large lady, I dont mind a romanian (as long as they are pleasant and not robotic), any colour, I know i could 'google' them but it dont give me a locality any a wide area
cheers in anticipation
Banned reason: multiple account .twantto
Banned by: Head1

Offline Dorsetpunter

What sort of budget?

There are lots of cheap hotels that are used not far from the station

Offline Woodie690

don’t mind rates but not extortionate

Offline Dorsetpunter

Innocent angel works in that area sometimes especially if you give her notice

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Princess jas now works near there according to her profile (probably what  most would call extortionate). I would say 30 mins with her is probably like an hour with some sp's

English Rose is about 1m away too

I've reviewed the first 2 and have seen them a few times, i saw Rose recently but havent reviewed yet. Gave a good service but i wouldnt personally return as she was certainly older than her aw profile and i didnt overly fancy her but YMMV. Would still be a positive overall when i get a chance to review

Offline Woodie690

Princess jas now works near there according to her profile (probably what  most would call extortionate). I would say 30 mins with her is probably like an hour with some sp's

I've reviewed the first 2 and have seen them a few times, i saw Rose recently but havent reviewed yet. Gave a good service but i wouldnt personally return as she was certainly older than her aw profile and i didnt overly fancy her but YMMV. Would still be a positive overall when i get a chance to review

Cheers for that might have to see if any are avail

Online southcoastpunter

i would also suggest you look at AW and especially any girl in the BH1 postcode as that should be walking or 5 mins in a taxi.

Agree with most of what dorsetpunter says. I have seen innocent angel (good but very slim/petite) and also english rose - good, a bit slutty and in my view def early 30's as profile says. Have not seen PrincessJas as I personally don't like big fake tits nor £300ph! But she does have good feedback and reputation.

Be careful of some parts of BH1  (ie Boscombe and Pokesdown) as not so good area and some scams have been known there in the past. There are at least 2 hotels within 10 mins walk that WG's on tour regularly use - near the Lansdowne and are generally safe and good from a guys point of view.

Offline Woodie690

cheers southcoastpunter,
i have tried the AW but have been putting in the BH8 postcode (as thats the postcode of the station and my b&b ) but i will try the BH1 and see what comes up, though i am tempted with the innocent angel
see what the search comes up with  ;)

Online southcoastpunter

Maybe also try BH2 - central town centre and West cliff (BH1 is other half of town centre and East cliff - either side of Bmth Pier)
and also maybe BH9 (both short taxi ride away).

But like so many areas now, Bournemouth is not what it used to be. Lots of Roms but few quality local ladies.

Good luck in your search