Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maidenhead girls/women  (Read 989 times)

StikiWiki

Hi guys,
Just wondered after the review I did of Nicole, whether anyone can offer any advice for girls in Maidenhead. Just looking for someone who willingly offers French kissing and shows a bit of passion and appears to enjoy their job. If they can hold a conversation all the better. Not too fussed about age or Nationality to be fair.
Could be Bracknell, Wokingham, Slough or Maidenhead.
Sitting here feeling horny as fuck  :D :D :D :D :D
Thx

Offline Steely Dan

Quite a few on the External Link/Members Only

I stand by all my reviews.  These were right on the day.

So click on my name.  Victoriya.  Others from her brothel (Independent Babes) seem a low risk.
And perhaps Sexy Lisa and her flat mate Naughty Angel.  Not 22 yo hotties, but they are honest about what they are.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:59:19 pm by Steely Dan »

StikiWiki

Thx Steely, I will have a look and see, then report back.

StikiWiki

Quite a few on the External Link/Members Only

I stand by all my reviews.  These were right on the day.

So click on my name.  Victoriya.  Others from her brothel (Independent Babes) seem a low risk.
And perhaps Sexy Lisa and her flat mate Naughty Angel.  Not 22 yo hotties, but they are honest about what they are.

In fact, I have met with PolishMinx a couple of times, and she IS something else, a totally different experience to any I have had before, in a very good way, I hasten to add.

And, also have done a review of Stunning Nicole, not quite as positive as you, but hey each to their own.

Thanks for your help. I will have a look at a couple of the others.