Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Bell - Old Street  (Read 1502 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline timw

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 1hr

Comms: Very efficient, AW message a couple of days before and postcode provided day before.

Location: Not far from Old Street and easy to navigate, flat in an ok block.  Rooms fine and fit for purpose including bathroom.

The Girl: Slimmer than I normally go for with small tits.  Tiny waste, no fat and overall good body shape.  Has a big-ish nose and big lips that she puts to good use.  She's Aussie with a hungarian background.  She has maybe a slightly middle eastern look.
Overall not massively my type and in civvies in the street I don't think I'd have fancied her. She was wearing the red undies and stockings from her profile pics. Very easy going and nice to talk to.

The punt: After showering we sat on the bed and pecks sooned turned into dfk.  Deeper than any other paid-for kiss and she just didn't stop.  Rubbed herself energetically against me and soon got me going. She's a smoker, and there was a very slight taste on her breath.

Moved onto OWO which was very good, lots of attention to the balls, took my (modest) length deep and used plenty of spit.  She didn't mind me gently fingering her.

We moved onto sex and after mounting her in missionary initially, I then sat on the bed near the mirror and had her impale herself on my cock so that I could see her front in the mirror, this was probably my favourite part of the hour.  Then moved onto standard cowgirl and doggy where I finished.

Summary: Great service and if I fancied her a bit more I'd return.