Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Bell (was Hazel Kitty)  (Read 1796 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MaxDeane

External Link/Members Only

Have been Extremely slack with my reviews, having benefitted massively from advice from UKP, I've decided to complete as many reviews as I can remember with reasonable accuracy from the past year.

When, Where, How Much: March 2016, Call-Out, Chelsea Hotel, 2hrs, £250 + £50 for A-Levels

The Girl: 9/10 Aussie or Kiwi, all stats are accurate, No face pics on profile but is pretty, wears minimal make-up (which I prefer), awesome body exactly as pics, reasonable tits, great ass, only slight gripe would be not the greatest teeth, not horrific, they're all there and straight but seemed smallish and discoloured. Really this is only a little thing but it does impact on her overall look. Other slight issue is that she is a little tall for my perfect at 5'6", but can't blame her for that.

Attitude: 10/10 Very easy to get along with, fun, hot as hell & horny

Services: 10/10 DKF, OWO, some DT, RO, Rimming on her, protected sex, Anal play & A-Levels, 1st pop CIM, 2nd pop Facial. I may only be short at 5'7" but am packing a surprise for WG's who are expecting me to be small all over, Honey (Hazel) was a little sceptical at first if she could manage Anal, but with plenty of warm up and starting slow, she took a good anal pounding.

Experience: 10/10 Honey is great and so good that I followed up with a Duo meet with her & Platinum Cindy about a month later, but that's another storey.

VFM: 9/10 £300 is not bad for a well reviewed London Lady on a Call-Out, with Anal.

Return: 10/10 I did.