Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Naughty Maia, touring Brazilian, Leicester  (Read 1875 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6919220) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charliehutton

This girl is an absolute stunner, every bit as lovely as I'd hoped from her profile, with a perfectly proportioned, flawlessly beautiful body. The picture of her leaning against the window is her to a 'T';

External Link/Members Only

In case any Leicester members fancy something for the weekend, she leaves on Monday.

Communications were - surprisingly - simple and straightforward. This was a new venue for me, a nice apartment a 5 minute stroll from the railway station.

Her English isn't great but she's bright, enthusiastic, all smiles and puts on a show; wiggling her arse in my face, shoving a tit in my mouth, that sort of thing. In fact she gave every impression of enjoying herself throughout.

Expensive, though; she's bumped her price up since some earlier reviews, and is now £100 for half an hour, plus the inevitable extras. I paid £30 for DFK - I know it's too much, but if she'd been wriggling about naked on your lap at the time you'd have paid it, too - and to be fair to her she held nothing back, and we had several full on snogs along the way. She wanted another £30 for RO, too, but enough is enough.

So it was all very vanilla - DFK, covered oral, heels-to-heaven mish, cowgirl and doggy, rounded off with an expert handjob to the finish - but I didn't begrudge the money, because girls this lovely don't come around very often, and we're going to be a long time dead.

Offline EvilS

I'd love to see this one as she looks lovely and did have some comms at the beginning of the week. But I'm a one hour booking man and she's expensive before the extras. I'd want a snog and a lick so its over £200 which is just too much.
She looks particularly lovely in the attached photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 04:31:18 pm by EvilS »

Offline ZeroCount

Nice one Charlie, she does indeed look lovely. Was reverse oral included, or would that have been extra too? I'm thinking I might be able to stretch to £100 and do without the snogging or OWO.

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one Charlie, she does indeed look lovely. Was reverse oral included, or would that have been extra too? I'm thinking I might be able to stretch to £100 and do without the snogging or OWO.

I'm afraid RO would be another £30, ZC. If you can stretch to £100 for the basics, though, she's one worth pushing the boat out for, I think.

Offline gbyld87

I was half considering her today tbh, but decided to dine out on two cheaper options because I was wrought with indecision and had a whole afternoon to dedicate to it.

Hope she stays within radius for a bit, but with this being her second week I bet she's off to somewhere exotic like Manchester next. 

Offline ZeroCount

I'm afraid RO would be another £30, ZC. If you can stretch to £100 for the basics, though, she's one worth pushing the boat out for, I think.

Thanks Charlie, I appreciate the info. I'm afraid RO is non-negotiable for me, I could barely get a hard-on without it. :D So £130 pushes her beyond my "a luxury but she's worth it" limit!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Great review Charlie she look amazing.
I’d struggle with the extras as £100 didn’t get you owo and kissing/ro would have sent it to £160 still without owo?  :dash:
I’d be looking for 2 Thai punts or a dual at that but glad you have fun matey.