Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele Bella or xxadelexx on Adultwork in Nottingham  (Read 6621 times)

1 review(s) for AdeleBellaxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Chezzie John

I met Adele today for a 45min booking with filming :)   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen a few reviews on here about the Hush parties that Adele has and I was getting tempted to do one but I wanted to meet Adele so it would be less nerve racking :scare:
Adele met me at the door and she looked stunning and was well worth the hour drive to Notts. We started off with french kissing and then owo with cim as I couldn't cope with her for long. After a quick break we did 69 then I had her reverse cowboy and it didn't take long to get another one out of me :)
She then asked if I wanted a massage or to try again and it wasn't a hard question to answer so off we went again  :wacko:

Adele's a really nice lass and I'd defo see her again and if I do a party she'd have to be taking part.

Total cost was £100 for 45mins and £40 extra for 30mins of filming

Offline Bigus Dickus

I've had a one on one with Adele in MK when she became indie and before her move up North! I must say she didn't disappoint and I'd see her again if she comes back down to MK. Would have loved to try her Hush Parties too but I am otherwise engaged on 5th June! Adele if you read this lets have some more Hush Parties in MK!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Chezzie, great report  :thumbsup:

As a minimum, you need to post her 7-digit AW user ID Number, as most members here search using that:

External Link/Members Only

Offline monkeybucket

I've had a one on one with Adele in MK when she became indie and before her move up North! I must say she didn't disappoint and I'd see her again if she comes back down to MK. Would have loved to try her Hush Parties too but I am otherwise engaged on 5th June! Adele if you read this lets have some more Hush Parties in MK!
According to her profile she's 'touring' in mk very shortly.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
According to her profile she's 'touring' in mk very shortly.

Indded. And Hush Parties are also now visiting MK on a regular basis.

Offline monkeybucket

She's been on my HL for a while now but I'm going through a younger girl phase no older than 21 so fingers crossed she's still around when I decide to grow up a bit. She does look stunning in her photos.

Offline hsl

Is she really "33" or is she actually 33?

pleasure

Is she really "33" or is she actually 33?

I'm almost certain she is actually 33, unless she just looks great for her age. If she was bothering to lie, she could get away with younger. She looks similar in age to the kind of girls who normally go with "24" on their profile. :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:19:39 pm by pleasure »

Offline hsl

Thanks.

Had my "finger" burnt recently (see my recent review). Seriously considering Adele (1on1 or Hush party)... hmmm...

Sherbert07

I saw Adele when she was working at HoD in south ken last year. As said she's a really lovely girl, no porkies with age and she could get away with younger, will see her again when I get a chance.

Adele, tour London! Pref East  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I saw Adele when she was working at HoD in south ken last year. As said she's a really lovely girl, no porkies with age and she could get away with younger, will see her again when I get a chance.

Adele, tour London! Pref East  ;)

Careful what you ask..... she could head back home to..... East London, South Africa!!!  :D

Sherbert07

Careful what you ask..... she could head back home to..... East London, South Africa!!!  :D

Haha hadn't thought of that! Ok better still, offer outcalls my way  :thumbsup:

Offline j122

Adele's new profileExternal Link/Members Only

Tempted, just a shame bum funs £40