Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica of Infinity  (Read 963 times)

Offline Tango

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £45

Erica is a sexy green eyed blonde, She has sexy soft light skin, a very feminine physique and is also packing lovely tits and ass, I fancied her A lot!

Erica arrived in the room, she moved into me and initiated some passionate French kissing. Erica started disrobing slowly with a little help from me as we were making out heavily, I dropped the towel and my dick was like a piece of iron, she literally had my dick so hard I could have knocked it through one of the walls.

More caressing and nuzzling was enjoyed before I picked her up as we were kissing then placed her down on the bed, she looked at me and said "did you not find me heavy" I said "not at all" before I proceeded to tenderly kiss her body all over. This girl either really gets into the service as much as me or should be an A listing celebrity actress.

I turned her over kissing her succulent juicy ass before slowly moving up her back, gently circling and flicking my tongue up her spine before once again nuzzling into her neck, she gasped, then turned, snogging me some more. She took control giving me some attention in return before beginning her OW. She is really good at giving head and even though covered I was so fucking turned on by this point every single stroke and touch felt fantastic and I enjoyed this for a little while.

Erica then slowly moved back up me, made out with me some more then positioned herself and pushed down onto my dick, she is really good on top and really is awesome to look at, so stayed here a while- varying pace and movement mutually giving it to each other as we kissed. I was fucking raging and needed to dominate her so bent Erica over and gave it her, she is an awesome shag but I was holding my own. We went at it for the majority of the remaining time before I unleashed into the nodder. I fell down on Erica’s ass kissing it, she moved me up to face her and started French kissing me some more. We then cleaned up and briefly chatted as we had been knocked.

Erica is gorgeous looking and provided me with a top tier service

Highly recommended!!!