Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe at Roses Retreat, Prestwich  (Read 2446 times)

Offline 19jammy

I rang up earlier to book Roxy, but she wasn’t available until later, as it turned out, I would have beeround at the time she was available. Decided I’d pay a visit to 50 Shades on the off chance of someone being available, but they were closed, I should have rung to find out, then I’d have gone somewhere else. Instead I wandered down to Roses & see what was available. Went in & only Chloe & Lauren were available, both at least in their 30’s, but slim, I was asked to go into the downstairs room, & they would introduce themselves, at a push, I chose Chloe. I had a quick shower, Chloe came in, got naked straight away, asked if I wanted owo, I said yes. Her oral was good & I thought I was going to cum with just that.
Then she asked about sex, so I said her on top, condom felt very tight, didn’t seem to go down very far. After a while she suggested doggy, it felt good, but then the condom came off, so went for a cim finish, she spat it out after.
Overall she’s a nice girl, very friendly & talkative, but it all felt rushed, I checked my watch & it was round about 20 minutes since I’d gone through, that included the shower.
I’d say it’s a neutral punt, as the owo & sex was good, but the short time was not.
£40 to receptionist, £10 each for owo & cim. £60 total.

External Link/Members Only

Online Atlas1957

Thanks for the review.

How accurate would you say the two images on the website are for her?

Her description is "She is 25 and stands at 5'6 with a 34B dress size 10,  beautiful figure" so the age is at least 5 years off if you reckon she is in her 30s, but would you say dress size and boobs were right?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 09:46:17 pm by Atlas1957 »

Offline Briddy

Thanks for the review.

Her description is "She is 25 and stands at 5'6 with a 34B dress size 10,  beautiful figure" so the age is at least 5 years off if you reckon she is in her 30s, but would you say dress size and boobs were right?

I was at roses today to see Lauren and saw Chloe sat on the couch as I went upstairs, she's definitely not 25. I'm nearly 30 and I'd say she looks older than me I'd put her around the mid 30's mark she did look quite slim but didn't get a real decent look.

Offline 19jammy

Thanks for the review.

For me she’s slim, not sure dress size though, the photo is not accurate IMO, her breasts not that big, even from the angle in the photo.

Offline george r

i dont know who does the pics at roses but they make all the girls look either a lot younger or a lot slimmer?
Celeste is the only one who looks like her pics that i have seen  :thumbsup:

Offline gazmac2020

Cheers for this OP....

I have seen her pics on the site but never seen her in there, i asked Lauren about her the other day and she said she was bang tidy and a dirty cow...

It will be a shame if she spoils it by rushing tho..

there is another on my radar at roses, i will report back after.

Offline aquilla

I saw Chloe recently and have a very positive review to follow.

Offline Kool Keef

i dont know who does the pics at roses but they make all the girls look either a lot younger or a lot slimmer?
Celeste is the only one who looks like her pics that i have seen  :thumbsup:

Yeah the pics at RR are poor, looks like that barebacking pimp/crap photographer Steve off of AW took them  :thumbsdown:

A few  good selfies would be better (& cheaper)

Offline Clitheroelad

No excuse for being rushed, its one of my pet hates. If you pay for 30 minutes you should get 30 minutes.

Offline ISTS2005

The pic on RR website now has her with smaller tits  :lol: looks like the image embedded in the thread was doctered

Online Atlas1957

The pic on RR website now has her with smaller tits  :lol: looks like the image embedded in the thread was doctered
Good spot! :lol: