Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophisticated Sally from Preston  (Read 1876 times)

6 review(s) for Sophisticated Sally (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline raveydavey11

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to see Sally for some time now and so glad that I finally got round to it.

She gave me her number after I'd emailed her and there was no problem at all setting up a meeting. Clearly English and very polite. Texts on day of meeting were all timely and clear.

Her house is a terraced house in Preston, plenty of parking near by and felt totally safe. It appears that this is S Sallys home.

As soon as I walked through the door, I was pleasantly suprised. S Sally is even better in real life, Very Sexy and really friendly.

Into her bedroom and after the money had changed hands we had a quick chat about my likes/dislikes, then she took off her dressing gown to reveal a really fit/slim body and some sexy lingerie; straight away we started french kissing, with some good tongue action.
I then got undressed with the help of SS who seemed eager to get my already hard cock in her mouth, her oral skills are good, but sadly no deep throat. After a few minutes I stopped her and then peeled off her thong so that we could carry on, this time in the 69 position so that I could perform oral on her tight sweet tasing pussy, whilst pulling her arse cheeks open with my hands. She semed to be enjoying this, but after a while I had to stop as I was close to coming.
Then it was on with the condom and some serious hard shagging; first in missionary, then doggy. The sight of her firm little arse nearly pushed me over the edge again, so as I was fearful I couldn't hold on much longer I told her I wanted to come in her mouth, which she was happy to oblige with. So off with the condom, whilst she sucked and wanked my cock until I came in her mouth, which was a great feeling.
Sadly it was now time for me to depart.

Would I recommend/return? Yes, I do recommend her and will definitely return. I had a great time with S Sally, she's well within my budget and lives conveniently close to me.

Online chrishornx

Excellent review cheers

been on the to do list for ages so a visit must now happen

punting in Mcr today but will get round to this lady asap

Offline blackburnian

Excellent review cheers

I reviewed her a good while ago & need to do a review on my recent revisit ( which was fine ) however punters should be aware that she's taken to messaging "special offers" with pics on whatsapp - I got her offers BUT I'd told her it was fine to message my punting phone anytime - another punter on another forum was mighty pissed off to get similar messages on his main phone -apparently without similar permission given.

Bb

Offline thug247

I reviewed her a good while ago & need to do a review on my recent revisit ( which was fine ) however punters should be aware that she's taken to messaging "special offers" with pics on whatsapp - I got her offers BUT I'd told her it was fine to message my punting phone anytime - another punter on another forum was mighty pissed off to get similar messages on his main phone -apparently without similar permission given.

Bb
That Punter was myself.  :hi:  Stupid Bitch sent almost nude pic of herself on the bed with 20% offer today. Pic then got backed up in different places on my phone even when it got deleted. :dash:

Offline blackburnian

That Punter was myself.  :hi:  Stupid Bitch sent almost nude pic of herself on the bed with 20% offer today. Pic then got backed up in different places on my phone even when it got deleted. :dash:

Can see why you were pissed off pal - but you need to get a punting phone IMHO

Bb

Offline raveydavey11

Excellent review cheers

Thank You, hope you get on well and look forward to reading your review.
I really did wonder if you were Amazing Anna Chris!!!! lol

Offline raveydavey11

Thanks for the warning I (of course) have 2 phones, but as of yet haven't received anything from S Sally.

Offline raveydavey11

Bb

Thanks for the warning I (of course) have 2 phones, but as of yet haven't received anything from S Sally.

Offline Heph

Can see why you were pissed off pal - but you need to get a punting phone IMHO

Bb

He does, but Sally needs to l/earn the Sophisticated part of her self-appointed name. Sending such an offer, unsolicited, is a colossal act of inconsiderate idiocy. I've blocked two WG's who have done similar to me, and haven't revisit them - because its the thin edge of the stupidity wedge.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:10:48 pm by Heph »

Online chrishornx

next time maybe you could do a review and let guys know