Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: December - Christmas Anal Elves Party/Gangbang - Profile down  (Read 402 times)

Offline pepsicolaboy

That was the name of their last party on their profile from December  :D

I cant remember if it was listed as a female or couple's profiles but they had good feedback and a fair amount. They disappeared from my HL/AW after their last party in December with no mention they where about to take a break  :unknown:

Bacially gangbang profile active at least through 2017 - promoting any hole and DP fun with her and friends.

Fit blonde girl skinny girl with bolt ons (profile says Russian, AW at bottom says Romanian) and her English bloke + other girl - doing DP and anal parties. Sometimes just the her and her hubby. (The crimbo party was special as had 2 other anal girls there). Always worked out of London hotels

They had a crimbo Party Santa's Anal Elfs or something but it was pricey, about £300

Profile went offline since then or ive lost it? I never managed to get down to see them due to scheduling but am a bit freer now and fancy it

:hi:

Edit: think they where called 'DP' something in their aw profile name  :coolgirl:

OK found the profile thanks to this forum  :drinks: it is down, any intel?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:14:08 pm by pepsicolaboy »