Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hilton Tower Bridge - advice  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Silent4now

Hi guys,

I'm from Los Angeles and interested in an easy in-call or out-call tonight w short notice.  What is my most effective option?  I'm at the Hilton and don't know my geography coordinates so well.

Offline Zeusthedoc

so, firstly i would say avoid using hotel names on here.

second - sites like google maps and tfl will let you figure out how far girls are and how long it might take you to get there.
a Tower Hill is pretty central so you shouldn't have too much of an issue travelling / having WGs travel to you.

you might consider doing a 'within X miles of ___' postcode search on AW.

Offline Silent4now

Thanks, Zeus.  I tried backpage and got taken for bait and switch.  So disappointing.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks, Zeus.  I tried backpage and got taken for bait and switch.  So disappointing.

Avoid all that are Romanians or your not sure are

:hi:

mrhappypants

Silent4now, in your favour you are in a very good location.  Aldgate, Old Street and Kings Cross are all active areas and a few nstops on the tube from your location.  I suggest you avoid outcall; it is a much riskier market and I am not sure if the Hilton is punt friendly.

This WG External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is pretty, offers a broad range of services and has a good aggregate.  She works during the day and is reasonable (rather than great) value.  Read the reviews and please post one yourself if you see her.

Adultwork is the go to site, but you probably don't have time to do the research required.  If it helps, i live and punt reasonably close to your location so some my reviews might also be of interest.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 09:30:15 pm by mrhappypants »