Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mcr_fun_x  (Read 1134 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6591923) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Blackpool_Mark

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Two weeks ago I had contacted MCR_Fun_X and arranged and booked for her to do an outcall to my place today.

Her rates are:
£140 for an hours GFE, incall.
£150 for an hours GFE, outcall.

I texted her yesterday and made sure it was still all ok and it was.

Then this morning I text again to make sure we are still on for 1pm and get no response.

I text again hour before the time and 30 mins before the time and get no response from either.

I noticed on AW it says she is available today but from 4pm till late.

It's now time of the appointment and still nothing.
My messages were being delivered but she wasn't reading them.

At 4pm I get a text saying sorry just fell a sleep again.

I noticed on AW a few have said she has messed them around.

So, I am giving it a Negative because a simple text to cancel would of done but got nothing and messed about.

Can't comment though on her actual services
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:55:47 pm by Blackpool_Mark »

Offline paullingard35

Unfortunately i had a similar experience with her. It was weird because in the build up to the outcall day she was responding well to all my messages and even led me to believe that she had booked her train ticket to come down. I almost booked the hotel room too but then she started ghosting me the day before and then just blanked me.

The other thing is some ppl have mentioned her actual appearance doesn't match her profile pic (esp face) so maybe we both dodged a bullet :unknown:

Offline Blackpool_Mark

Definitely sounds a similar experience.

Annoying thing is if she wanted me to do an incall instead I could of but she ghosted me.

Offline Numberone

She bailed on me after i had booked a hotel room. Some bollocks story.

Offline pcastro

Same with me but for an incall, she is an absolute time waster.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 10:51:11 am by pcastro »

Offline Wibblewibble123

Yup she bailed on me a few weeks back… early morning Incall booking, she text me an hour before… turn up and radio silence!! Very annoying!