Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxLeilaxxx HNDF  (Read 702 times)

1 review(s) for Xxx Leila xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was the first of my marathon 3 punts

Text Leila and arranged a time to suit, then headed on up to the HNDF, Leila answered the door quite a sexy looking milf, probably the same age as me, body wise, id say size 12 but sexy with it. Nice tits a bit pointy with suckable nipples, but she gave me that, im gonna fuck the shit out of you vibe, which I think we are all partial too.
Price 60 notes for half hour I was easily there about 50 though,
Lay on the comfortable bed, a little nose round she then joined me in a bit of french kissing, with sensual tongues, licked all over my body,  nipples, whilst wanking me off then down for some deep throat, which was splendid. I would return for this alone, very nice. Then started with doggy which nearly went in her hungarian pooper, she said next time, I thought hmmmmm ok.
Fucked her very hard, then turned her over and jack hammered her clart, her moans give the others a run for there money, and I could hear Carla in the other room. I would have loved to have had her sucking my face as Leila fucked me. Got leila up for a bit of riding then turned her over and gave her Tits a good old Christmas creaming.
All in all a good punt, I was debating a neutral rating but, she was good, didn't have the Tits and ass of Nikky or the eye watering japs eye licking of Jess, but it was a job well done.
Im off to fuck Carla tomorrow, maybe my last soiree with blue eyes  :cool: