Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried this Serbian masseuse in Leicester?  (Read 786 times)

Offline freddytb1

Been tempted for a while:

External Link/Members Only

Couldn't find any reviews for this ad but not sure if it's 'Sofia' who was reviewed a few years ago

Offline ZeroCount

Nothing says "calm relaxing massage" quite like a girl with a facial tattoo.

Online GoldTop

I am sure if I searched the internet all day, I could find a slightly lower resolution photo compared to the one she used.

Online GoldTop

That made me  :lol:

Offline glenmere

Hi, yes the lady used to work at the massage place on Aylestone Road, the town end, a healthy build lady with good massage skills, very friendly, good English & brings up extras early in the piece - I believe she was a full service gal so knows her way around! Sorry this is a bit sketchy & barely a review, the meet was quite a while 4/5 years back. I haven’t returned which may speak volumes

Offline freddytb1

Relaxing in the sense that you may end up unconscious  :D

Offline freddytb1

I am sure if I searched the internet all day, I could find a slightly lower resolution photo compared to the one she used.

Mugshot?

Offline freddytb1

Hi, yes the lady used to work at the massage place on Aylestone Road, the town end, a healthy build lady with good massage skills, very friendly, good English & brings up extras early in the piece - I believe she was a full service gal so knows her way around! Sorry this is a bit sketchy & barely a review, the meet was quite a while 4/5 years back. I haven’t returned which may speak volumes

Useful to know, thanks

Online goodolnick

Although I have not had the pleasure, I think that some time o er the past year or so she has worked at the Serene place in Cov and also Aroma in Barwell..... so she has in the nicest possible way 'been around'.

Offline Formicahunt

She's been around for a few years now, saw her a couple of times for FS, really enthusiastic and friendly. She must do extras because she was no holds barred back in the day. Her tits were also heading south even back then though.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 08:39:16 pm by Formicahunt »

Offline jimbob0123

I'm sure i seen her pic under a different vivastreet ad a few weeks back and in the description it said she was working at Sala Thai on Dominion Road

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Yes I saw her a couple of years ago. Decent massage and handjob although she's obsessed with wanting to fuck your arse with a dildo.

Offline freddytb1

Cheers for the input lads. May pay her a visit

Offline freddytb1

Yes I saw her a couple of years ago. Decent massage and handjob although she's obsessed with wanting to fuck your arse with a dildo.

That's concerning  :thumbsdown: