Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lanna - Bury St Edmunds - Time Waster/Double Booker  (Read 298 times)

Offline DoctorSmith88

External Link/Members Only

Made an appointment with her 3 hours in advance.

Arrived to the street she gave me and waited 30 minutes before appointment to account for parking. I've had appointments with the other Thais who usually operate in this location and know the door number so I parked very close by where I can see the entrance from a distance. Texted her 15 minutes before scheduled time that I am here and to please give me the door number but got no response after 10 minutes. I try calling her but she supposedly can't hear me on the phone and hung up.

Then I spot another car pull up. Looked like he was annoyed... he parks awkwardly and I see him push button for her flat's buzzer.
She then texts me asking if I can wait 30 minutes. Then it became clear she double booked.

I tell her no and thanks for wasting my time. 45 minutes later, she even has the audacity to ask me if I am still interested which was a NO.

I'm starting to wonder if that chap's frustrated expression was due to him being a victim of double booking as well.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

There ought to be a Pubic enquiry ino the double booking scam that these girls perpetuate!!..

Don't surpose they'll be that many who want to present evidence tho;!..